Deli

After a 15 minute walk of small talk we arrived at the deli that Peter was talking about. It was at a corner of a street and we walk and we go into the candy section to get jelly beans.

We came up to the cash register and he order 2 sandwiches with pickles.
The man at the cash register asked Peter: "how's you're aunt?"
"Yeah she's alright" Peter responded
The man then turned around to his coworker and told him in Spanish: "La Tia es una Italiana bedisima" (The aunt is a very hot Italian)
"Como eats tu hija eh?" (How's your daughter) Peter retorted and I stifle a laugh
The man looks at Peter and says "10 dollars"
"It's 5 dollars" Peter says with a smile
"For that comment 10"
"Ok look here, here's 5 dollars" Peter then proceeds to hand the man 5 dollars.

As we were waiting I noticed a white fluffy cat laying on the counter.
I go up to and pet it. It was soft and I could hear it purring. After we got our sandwiches we thanked the man and left , we decided to head to the park.

 After we got our sandwiches we thanked the man and left , we decided to head to the park

This is what the park looks like ^

After a while we found a spot next to the lake on the grass. We sat there and watch as little ducks and their moms swim around the water. After I finished my sandwich I saved a piece for the duckling so I decided to go closer to the pond where the ducklings were. I held the piece of bread out for them and they started getting closer to me and started eating out of my hand. After they finished they went back into their pond with their mom.

All of the sudden I felt someone touch my shoulder and I instantly attacked them out of instinct holing my knee against their throat. Then I realized it was Peter. Fuck!

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry I didn't know who you were I had my back turned and my natural instinct was to attack. I'm so sorry" I say with my voice laced with worry

"No it's ok it's my fault I shouted known. Plus I've been into fights, well not with anybody as beautiful as you but I can take a couple punches." He said with a slight giggling

I roll my eyes and I helped him up. We head back to the compound and I make sure he doesn't have any injuries from me attacking him. You know just a normal thing between me and Peter. After I made sure he was ok we went into the living room and had a Star Wars marathon.