Chapter 11

"Listen Jay" Erin started to say before Jay stopped her.

"Erin, I'm sorry I never should have treated you the way I did, it's just" he got up from the bed carefully walked to where she was sitting "I'm not handling this well, I need help with everything, you deserve more"

"Don't you get it? I want to be the one to help you" she said holding his face "I love you, and this is temporary" she kissed him "you'll be up and running around soon, in the meantime lets get through this together"

Jay leaned in and kissed her, his hands traveling all over her "ah, Jay" she whispered "can we do this here?" she asked.

"Yes" was all he said before their mouths collided again.

"Hey, daddy's home" Adam called out as he walked into the unusually quiet home, he put the ice cream in the freezer and headed to Adam's bedroom.

"Kim?" He called out, no one answering as he made his way to his son's bedroom he stopped at the doorway and smiled Kim and Adam laying on Adam's small bed sleeping.

He bent down and kissed Kim "hey, I got your ice cream" he whispered in her ear.

She opened her eyes "hey you, when did you get in?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Just a few minutes ago, I left early Erin showed up" he told her "I think they are finally getting their shit together" he said helping her out of bed "how long has he been out?" he asked watching Adam sleep.

"He's down for the night, I was just watching him sleep"

"Down for the night, huh?" Adam winked.

Note:

Not much of an update, I know. Sorry it's so short, will try to have the next chapter out soon. I have an outline of how I want this to play out, but it needs some tweaking. I said it in 'Forever' that it's much easier for me to write some sort of conflict then it is the happy sappy stuff.

Again, thanks for reading!