Chapter 34

Kim and Annie sat on the bench as they watched Adam, Hendrix, and little Adam play, the introduction going well.

"You have beautiful boys, Kim" Annie told her as she held Liam.

"Annie, I've been wondering and I haven't spoken about it yet with Adam, but what would take for us to have Hendrix live with us?" Kim asked, while her and Adam never discussed it, Adam had hinted at it and she had been considering it for a few weeks now.

"Talk with Adam first, and then we can discuss it further" she told her "listen, Hendrix still has behavioral issues, he's come a long way but he's got a long way to go"

"I know, he needs us, and honestly I think Adam needs him too" she explained "Adam never talked about his mother, I only found out about her when she died, having Hendrix around helps him, I think helping Hendrix helps him deal with his own feelings about his mother"

"I didn't know that woman but she sounds like a real bitch" Annie said "sorry, Liam" she apologized for cursing in front of the baby.

"Don't worry he's heard far worse" Kim laughed.

"So, boy, did you like playing with Hendrix?" Adam asked as he tucked the little boy in for the night.

"Yes, he's got a silly name" Adam laughed, "he's fun and he can run really fast daddy"

"Good night buddy, I love you" Adam said, he would never forget to tell his boys he loved them after hearing how Hendrix reacted when he told him he loved him.

"I have a proposal" Kim said.

"I'm listening" Adam winked.

"Not like that, get your mind out of the gutter" she laughed "what do you think about Hendrix moving in with us"

Adam turned the television off "are you serious, you'd do that?" He asked "I've been thinking about it but I thought it was a lot to ask of you"

"I spoke with Annie today, she said to talk with you, so that's what I'm doing" she told him "it won't be easy, but we have the room Adam"

"Are you sure, we will have 3 kids in the house, you're the one who will be home with them everyday"

"Adam, we can do this he needs us" she interrupted him "Adam will love having him here"

"Let's do it" he told her "I love you"