06

Kurt Cobain opened the door. He slammed it close once he entered. Frances saw the door and smiled a bit.

Courtney even watched. She scoffed. "Frances, this is a funny joke with string." Frances shakes her head.

"No! That's daddy coming in the house!" Frances shouted back.

Courtney felt even more anger. "Frances Bean! Your father is dead! Gone! I'm done with this game with you! Damnit, I should've told you when you get older. Fuck!"

Frances fell quiet. Tearing up silently. She watched the door. Seeing Kurt standing there with a worried look in his eyes for his daughter.

"No..daddy's real. He sees me every night." Frances whimpered. Courtney raised her voice again. "Then your dreaming! All a dream!"

"But he kicked the ball! You saw!"

"Shut up, just stop." Courtney scolded and pointed a finger in her daughters face. Frances started to cry.

Kurt hated seeing his daughter cry. He grabbed the door handle. He opened the door again and slammed it hard.

Courtney gasped and got startled. Her head turned as she watched the door get slammed. But Kurt didn't leave. He only did that to terrify his ex wife.

"I'm done! Frances! Go to your room! You're staying in there for the rest of the day!"

Frances started to have a tantrum. Screaming as tears rolled down her face, screaming over and over.

"Daddy's real!"

"Daddy's real!"

"Daddy's real!"

"DADDY'S REAAAAAAL!"Frances screamed at the top of her lungs but was suddenly quiet with her mom's slap.

"FRANCES, BEAN, COBAIN!" Courtney screamed out Frances's entire name. She picked up her daughter. "You stop this! NOW!"

Frances fell quiet after that. Tears rolling down her face as she is carried upstairs. Not resisting. Just hurt.

Kurt stared at the entire thing in shock. He didn't suspect that to happen at all. A memory came into his head.

Remembering how loving and caring Courtney was towards Frances when Kurt was alive.

"Bitch.." Kurt sneered as he walked himself upstairs.