16

Krist suddenly teared up. "I miss him as much as you do, Dave. Please understand that."

Dave broke down again. Soft sobs leaving his lips as he wiped away his tears with his sleeve. "It's not bullshit! I'm serious! I was shocked too! You have to believe me!"

Krist sighed. He gave in. "Okay. If this is hurting you this bad. I'll give another look. Okay?"

"Wasn't Frances, 'floating' enough for you?!" Dave shouted as he lifted his gaze. Krist sighed. "Whatever! Okay! I'll go in there and have another look."

Krist left the kitchen. Dave followed on. Soon as Krist entered the room. He froze. Kurt is seen. He believed somewhat. Since of Dave's bawling, it convinced him.

He froze. Krist blinked his eyes in shock. Frances lifted her head. Looking over. Dave glanced at Krist. "See him?" He asked shakily.

Krist slowly nodded his head. Kurt smiled a bit. "Hi Krist." He spoke. Frances giggled. A small smile rises to her face.

"Kurt?." Krist spoke out his name. Shocked and confused. Kurt flapped open his wings. Which caused the bassist mouth to drop.

Dave patted Krist's back. "I told you." He reminded. Krist walked himself over. Kurt stood up.

He outstretched his arms. His wings closing. Krist hugged Kurt. He teared up. "Okay..what the fuck is this?!"

Kurt laughed a bit. "Hey, shh." He hugged Krist back.

"I know, it's difficult to believe. And if you don't want to believe. That's okay. You don't have too." He muttered sadly.

Krist pulled back from the hug. He can't see Kurt anymore. He stopped believing somewhat. But he can only hear Kurt's voice now.

"It's just difficult for me too. I can't see you now. But I can hear your voice." Krist muttered as tears rolled down his face. Kurt smiled sadly.

"And that's fine. I don't care. As long as you have me in your heart and our memories. That's all I care about." Kurt replied.

Krist broke down into tears. He dropped to his knees. Trying to believe again but he just couldn't convince himself.

"I can't see you! Your voice is getting quieter." Krist muttered. Dave sighed. Frances looked at Krist and frowned a bit.

Kurt hugged Krist. He can feel it. But he can't see Kurt. Krist attempted to return the embrace. But he couldn't. He lowered his arms.

"I'll miss you, Kurt. You're forever in my heart. I'll always remember you. I'll see you.. when I see you. Okay?" Krist mumbled as tears rolled down his face.

"Yeah, you will." Kurt replied. "Goodbye, Krist. I'll miss you."

Krist wiped his eyes. Dave and Frances can see this perfectly. But Krist couldn't. He can't see Kurt anymore. And the angels voice is just a whisper now.

"Goodbye, Kurt. I'll never forget you." Krist replied.