17

Krist rises to his feet. He wiped his eyes. "This is just weird. But, if you two really do see him. Tell him how I'm doing and stuff. Okay?" He croaked out.

Dave nodded. "Yeah, we can see him. 'Course I'll tell him how you are doing or whatever. I know it's hard to believe. But, you saw him once. You heard his voice. So, that's better than nothing. Right?"

Krist nodded. "Yeah, better than nothing. I'll just see him in my dreams. And mourn." He sniffled. "He's at peace."

Frances frowned. "But he's real! He's right there! He hugged you!" She cried out. Dave knelt down to Frances and hugged her.

"He just can't believe like you and I can.." Dave whispered. Frances lowered her head. Kurt outstretched his arms.

Frances noticed and crawled herself over. She hugged her father close. Krist sighed and looked at Dave.

He smiled a bit. "Thanks Dave." Dave returned the smile. "Yeah, for sure." He replied with.

Kurt was silent now. Petting his daughters hair to comfort her. Her head laying on her father's shoulder. On the verge of falling asleep.

Krist walked himself to the door. "Thanks for showing me though, i–i won't forget this." He muttered and opened the front door.

Dave smiled a bit. "Mhm, keep that memory." Krist nodded and left the house. Softly closing the door behind himself and left Dave's apartment.

The brunet looked over at the angel blonde and the child.

His lips curled into a small smile. "Well, we tried to convince him." He muttered. Kurt sighed.

He stood up. His sleeping daughter being held. "Hey. He'll keep that memory forever. Probably see it like a spirit communication or some shit."

Dave chuckled. "We missed you alot, Kurt. Really." He looked into Kurt's blue eyes with hushed love.

Kurt returned the gaze. "I know. But he'll sadly keep missing me until his time comes. Same to you. If you think about it."

Dave raised an eyebrow. "Huh?"

Kurt nodded. "I'm here, all because of Frances. I remember those times before she couldn't see me. Crying every night with Courtney holding her."

He teared up. Kurt sat on the couch. Frances asleep in his arms. He wrapped his wings around her like a blanket.

Dave sat beside him. "Wait, you mean she couldn't see you before?" He asked.

Kurt sighed.

"Let me explain the story..."