18

"..When she first heard about my passing, she was only 3. I don't know why Courtney would tell her that." Kurt glared at the ground. Holding his daughter protectively.

Dave frowned. "She shouldn't, have." Kurt sighed. "I mean she was present when...nevermind about that."

He cleared his throat. "Anyway, fast-forward a few years.. she cried every night."

"Poor girl." Dave mumbled as he looks at Frances with sadness. "I couldn't bare to see her in pain anymore." Kurt teared up.

" '96..she had a photo album. Baby book or whatever. She saw pictures of me in it. And cried. Courtney never figured out where the book went. This was the final night. I couldn't just sit there and do nothing,"

Kurt paused. He wiped his eyes and sighed.

"..So I sat on her bed. She couldn't see me. Then, I watched. She lifted her head. She looked at the sky. She wished on a star, 'Daddy I wish you would come by.' "

His voice cracked. Holding Frances close. Dave teared up as well.  "..Then, she looked away. She hugged the book. Lifted her head and froze."

"She saw me." Kurt cried as he kissed his daughters head. She opened her little eyes. And looked up. "Daddy..?"

Kurt continued to cry. "She saw me..and grew this big smile on her face..and hugged me." He explained to Dave.

Dave frowned watching the two. Frances noticed what story was instantly being explained.

She stood up on the couch. Hugging her father's head close. "Daddy..no. Dont tell that story." She teared up.

"..Ever since then, she can see me. Every night I would visit her.." Kurt broke down into tears. He couldn't tell it anymore.

Frances sat on the couch. She used her hands and wiped her father's tears. "Daddy, please stop crying... It's ok. I promise."

Kurt calmed his crying. Hearing his daughters voice. He looked over. "Hi, Frances." He whispered. Dave was sitting on the couch also. Beside Kurt.

Dave didn't hesitant. He brought Kurt into a hug. He hugged Kurt close to him. "Don't tell me anything else. I understand." He whispered in Kurt's ear.

Kurt nodded. Feeling himself calm down now. He pulled back from the hug.

"Okay." He mumbled to Dave.