13

"Holy shit.." Dave shakily whispered. Tears immediately filling his eyes. Frances sets her bag down on the floor.

"You see him?" Frances asked. Kurt walked himself out of where he was hiding.

Dave felt his lips quiver. He looked at Kurt with shock. "I do..Frances. I see him." He shakily replied to the little child.

Without hesitance, Dave threw his arms around Kurt. Breaking down into tears. "Oh my FUCKING GOD!" He screamed out.

Kurt teared up himself. He hugged Dave back. Dave breaks down. He sobbed as he hides his face into Kurt's shoulder.

"Oh my god.. bullshit.. bullshit. You're dead.. what..?" Dave cried out in shock. Kurt opened his wings and wrapped them around Dave. To comfort him.

Dave lifted his head. Seeing the wings. His brown eyes shoot up to look at Kurt's face. "You have wings..?" He muttered in shock.

Kurt nodded slowly. He leaned his head down and kissed Dave's tears away. "I know.. Weird right?"

Dave sniffled and held Kurt close. "It's, kinda cool..man." His voice cracked as he breaks down again.

Frances frowned as she walks over. "Is he okay?" She asked her father. Kurt patted Dave's back. He glanced at his daughter.

"He's just in shock right now. He sees me, Frances. It's okay." He reassured his daughter. Frances nodded with a small yawn.

Dave calmed himself down. He wiped his eyes and pulled back from the embrace.

"I.." The ex-drummer stared up at Kurt. He sniffled with a small smile. "Fuck, where you've been man?!" He joked.

Kurt laughed softly as he wiped Dave's tears. "Well, around. Let's say that." Dave sniffled as he laughed along. "S–sure, let's say t–that." He stammered.

Frances walked over to Dave and hugged him. Dave returned the hug. "Does Courtney see you?" He asked towards Kurt.

Kurt simply shakes his head. "No, she doesn't. She doesn't believe Frances. So she won't see me."

Dave furrowed his eyebrows as he pulled back from Frances's embrace. "So, can I have an explanation on why Frances is here..? And packed up?" He asked. Noticing the bag.

Kurt smiled. "I decided to help her come here. So she can live in a much safer environment. With us."

Dave felt his heart flutter at the thought. "Y–yeah! That's fine!" He nodded in gleefulness.

Frances squealed happily. "Yaaaaay! You believe me!" She beamed as she hugged her angel dad.

Kurt wrapped a wing around her. Frances grinned. Dave looked at the two.

"I'm just in shock.. I-i should call Krist and let him know." Dave muttered towards the two.

"Yeah. Maybe he'll believe." Kurt muttered as he picked up Frances. "I'll get her settled down on the couch for bed."

Dave nodded and kissed Kurt's cheek. He couldn't help it. Ever since he first laid eyes on Kurt from the beginning he has feelings for.

Kurt is a protector. He is Frances's guardian angel. He is sent back to earth for this purpose. To protect Frances and make sure she is happy.

Dave stared at Kurt with shock again. He is a believer. He can see the blonde headed man with ease. Crystal clear picture of the angel in front of him.

Kurt smiled and patted Dave's back. "Go on, call Krist."

Dave shakily nodded his head and went to his landline phone in the kitchen.

"Y-yeah." He muttered as he started to dial in Krist's phone number into the landline.

Listening to the phone ring.