29

Kurt used his wings to rub his daughters back as he rocked her back and forward. She started to calm down.

"It was only a bad dream. Daddy's real." Kurt reassured to his daughter. Holding Frances close to him.

Dave sighed. "He really is real." He muttered. More to himself. He gazed at Kurt. Looking at those fluffy white wings. They are beautiful to look at.

Frances calmed down. She lifted her head sleepily. Dave couldn't help himself. He kissed the corner of Kurt's mouth.

Frances noticed and smiled. "Papa kissed Dada!" She beamed. Kurt extracted his wings. Placing one wing onto Frances back and the other onto Dave's back.

Kurt nodded. "Yes, he's your papa." Frances was shocked at first. Before she squealed in happiness.

She hopped off Kurt's lap and hugged Dave. "So you really are Papa!" She screeched out in joy.

Dave patted Frances's back. He kissed her head. "Yes, I'm your papa. Always will be."

Frances grinned but then suddenly grew tired. She yawned and rubbed her eyes.

Dave and Kurt notice. They both chuckled. "Do you want to sleep in here, tonight?"

Frances nodded her head. "Please." She whispered. Kurt helped her in bed. He tucked her in.

Dave was now standing up. Watching Kurt tuck his daughter in. Love reflecting in Dave's brown eyes as he observed.

Cobain's daughter smiled sleepily as she was kissed on the head by her father.

"Sweet dreams." Kurt whispered. Dave went over. He wrapped his arms around Kurt's waist.

Kurt felt his wings pop out in surprise. Dave had to move his head so he wouldn't get whacked by the soft fluffy  'things' attached to Kurt's back.

Dave chuckled. "Sorry, did I startle you angel?" Kurt felt his face heat up. He turned himself around.

His wings closed once again as he smiled lovingly at Dave. "Shh. Frances is sleeping."

Dave whispered. "Oh I know." He pecked Kurt's lips. "I'm just happy you're back in my life."

Kurt blushed. Noticing tears of joy filled Dave's eyes. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked softly.

Dave nodded. Wiping his tears away with his arm. "Yeah..just so fucking happy that I have an angel back in my life."

Kurt fluffed his wings out. He wrapped them around Dave. His arms snaking themselves around the ex-drummers neck.

Dave's hands rested on Kurt's hips. Both of them standing beside the bed. They leaned in and kissed each other.

Lips moved together for a moment before Kurt pulled back.

"You know something Dave,?"

"What is it?" Dave asked.

"I'm happy I can finally kiss you." Kurt replied and extracted his wings back. Closing them with ease. A shy smile on his face.

Dave chuckled softly.

"I agree."