23

Kurt blushed. He takes the folded drawing out of his pocket. It was the flower garden one.

Dave blushed as well. "She..she sees me as her papa, Kurt." He muttered. Kurt eyed the drawing. Looking at the colorful Crayola colored in flowers.

How nice the shading was done. Especially from a child. Frances shaded with the crayons and even drew her father and Dave accurately.

Kurt bit his lip. His wings opened again as he used one to guide Dave closer to him.

Dave felt his face heat up. He got even closer. Kurt chuckled. "The drawing is pretty good though. Huh? The shading of our hair and the flowers.."

He tried to avoid what Dave was meaning. Kurt's heart is pounding in his ribcage.

He retracted his wings back and closed them. Taking a closer look. "She even drew my wings." Kurt commented.

Dave looked at the drawing in awe. "It's very detailed...gah! Kurt! You aren't listening!" He whined.

Kurt chuckled. He looked at Dave with his cerulean eyes. "Sorry, what were you saying?" He asked.

Dave groaned. "Look at the top of the picture! The words!" Kurt laughed. "I see them Dave, I see them clearly."

Dave felt his lips turn upwards into a smile. "Kurt, she sees me as her papa." He repeated.

Suddenly a child voice spoke up, "Daddy?! Papa?!"

Dave and Kurt widen there eyes. Now hearing her say it was even more shocking.

They felt their faces heat up. Kurt opened his wings and flapped them before walking back to the room.

Dave followed Kurt quickly. His brown eyes are widened in shock. Kurt entered the room.

"Hi Frances." He greeted. Frances happily ran over. She hugged her father. "You take forever!" She whined.

Kurt picked her up. Frances laughed as she laid her head onto Kurt's shoulder. A warm smile on her face.

Dave entered the room and sat on the bed. Looking at the two with a warm smile.

"What is it sweetheart?" Kurt asked which caused Frances to lift her head.

"So what did mommy say?"