♡ 30 ♡

Kurt chuckled softly. Before he yawned. Dave noticed. He raised an eyebrow.

"Aww, is the angel tired?" He asked. Kurt blushed and rolled his eyes. He leaned forward and kissed Dave.

Dave returned the kiss and pulled back. "Well?" Kurt nodded. "Yeah.. I'm tired."

A smile curled up onto Dave's lips. "You're cute." He complimented.
Kurt felt his face heat up again.

"Shut up." He joked as he kissed Dave. Dave returned the kiss. They both kissed for a moment before pulling back.

"I don't want Frances waking up." Kurt whispered as he glanced over. His daughter peacefully sleeping about her now two father's.

"Let's get to sleep." Dave muttered. "I'll sleep on this side. She can sleep in between us." He explained as he walked around the bed.

Kurt nodded. "Yeah, she'll feel safer then." He agreed. Dave quietly got on the bed and laid down beside Frances.

The blonde male mimicked the action. His wings poofed out as he wrapped them around Frances and Dave.

A small smile rises onto Frances. She opened her tired eyes. "Dad..?" She whispered out.

Kurt and Dave are now laying down. Frances in between them. "Yeah?" Kurt whispered back.

Dave has his eyes closed. Starting to fall asleep. Frances stared up at her father with sleepy blue eyes.

Kurt returned the look. Yawning a bit as he looked at his daughter. Frances smiled.

She then whispered, "Thank you for making me feel happy daddy.. you're the best daddy I could ever wish for."

She kissed her father's cheek. Kurt felt himself tear up. His heart swell up in joy. He loves his daughter so much.

"No need to thank me, sweetie. It's what daddy's are suppose to do." Kurt whispered back. Holding his daughter close.

He blinked his tears away. Those words truly touched his heart. Frances has her head on her father's chest.

Listening to her father's angelic heartbeat. She grinned. "I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." Kurt whispered back. A wing comfortably rubbing his daughters back. She is lulled to sleep.

Dave heard the entire thing. He just kept his eyes closed. Once Frances is asleep. He opened his eyes.

"She really loves you." Dave spoke softly. Kurt moved his wing and closed them. "I know." He replied.

Dave yawned. "Whew.." Kurt chuckled. "I love you." The blonde suddenly told Dave.

Dave felt his heart flutter. He smiled sleepily as he eyed Kurt with tired love.

"I love you too, my Angel."

The three fell asleep.
Together.

The end. –★