27

"You said that on purpose! Didn't you?" Dave whined in a flustered whimper.

They reached to Dave's room. They entered. Kurt left the door open. He sat on the bed.

He flapped his wings a few times but remained on the bed. Chuckling softly. "Why, yes I did."

"Fucker." Dave sneered. Both of them started to chuckle. Their faces turned red from blush.

Dave sat himself on the bed. Looking at Kurt with love. Kurt reflected the same feelings back with his eyes.

Then, they began to lean in. Kurt flapped his wings out. Placing one of his wings onto Dave's back.

Dave scooted himself closer. He cupped Kurt's cheek. Their foreheads lightly pressed against each others.

"I can't hide this anymore.." Dave whispered. His lips lightly pressed themselves onto Kurt's.

Kurt felt his heart swell in joy. He returned the kisses. Wrapping his arms and wings around Dave. Holding the man close.

They both kissed each other with passion and softness. So much love. Lips moving in sync slowly for a moment before Dave pulled back.

"You kiss like an angel."

Kurt chuckled. "Pun intended?" He asked. Dave scoffed. "Shut up." He replied and smashed his lips back onto Kurt's.

Kurt smiled in between kisses. Their lips making soft smacking sounds before they pulled back once again.

The blonde eyed Dave with love. "Dave," he whispered.

Dave stared back into Kurt's cerulean eyes. He smiled warmly. "Yeah, Angel?"

"I love you." Kurt whispered. Dave felt himself tear up in joy. He waited so long to hear those words.

Dave imediantly leaned back in and kissed Kurt again. Kurt returned the kiss. Dave pulled back.

"I love you too, more than you can ever imagine. My angel."

Kurt felt his face warm up. He extracted his wings back. Closing them with a soft chuckle. "You're lovesick."

"You are, too." Dave agreed. The two chuckled together. Kurt laid on his side. Facing Dave.

Dave wrapped his arms around Kurt and held him close. "I love you." Kurt kissed Dave's cheek. "I love you too." He replied.

Then, Dave shuts off the lamp. The newly couple fell asleep.

Holding onto each other.