08

Night came rolling quick. Frances was downstairs. Coloring after she finished her dinner that her mother made. She is drawing a picture of Dave, Krist and her father.

Kurt is sitting at the table with her. Watching her draw with a small smile on his face.

Courtney is washing dishes. Sighing softly as she turned her head. "Frances, what are you drawing sweetheart?" She asked.

Kurt glanced over. Watching as Courtney finished cleaning a dish.
Frances lifted her head. "Something." She replied.

Courtney sighed. "Okay. Well after that you're going to bed. Early bedtime because of your behavior today. Ok."

Frances imediantly grinned and looked at her angeled father. Kurt returned the smile.

"Act sad." He whispered. "It'll throw her off." Frances imediantly wiped the smile away.

Acting with a small frown. "But Moooom." She whined. Courtney shakes her head. "No, no buts. Don't even."

Frances faked a pout. Picking her crayon as she colored the picture. Kurt pats her shoulder.

"I love you." He whispered in his daughters ear. Frances smiled before whispering back. "I love you, too."

Courtney finished washing the dishes. She sighed and left them in the sink for now.

Frances finished. She lifted the drawing and looked at it. She whispered. "Like my art, daddy?"

Kurt nodded. "Yeah..maybe I'll turn it into a painting." Frances shot her eyes up at her father.

She grinned. Courtney noticed that Frances was smiling at 'nothing'. She sighed.

"No more imaginary. Wait for that for dreams. C'mon." Courtney urged as she picked up Frances from the chair.

Frances hid the drawing to her chest as she looked at her mother. "sorry, mom." She mumbled.

Kurt rolled his eyes as he gets up. But Courtney can't see him. She doesn't believe. No matter how many times Frances says.

Frances Bean gets carried by her mother upstairs and to her room. Kurt followed. But didn't say or do anything.

Just observed with his wings slightly out as he entered the room. Frances got tucked in after she was dressed in some pajamas.

Courtney kissed her head. "Night, kid." Frances smiled.

"Bye mommy." She replied with.