11

Kurt takes a deep breath. Holding his daughter tightly as he hopped out the window.

Frances screamed as she held her father. Kurt's wings flapped as he carefully flew himself and daughter down with ease.

They both landed on the ground. Kurt's converse shoes touched the green grass. He is shakily panting from the anxiety he felt.

"Holy shit." He cussed out as he carefully sets Frances down. She felt the grass touch her bare feet.

"Daddy flies! Daddy flies!" She screamed in joy. Kurt hushed her. "Shh, we don't want mommy to hear us. Remember?"

Frances nodded. "Sorry daddy." Kurt shakes his head. "No it's okay. You're happy. I'm happy, too. Now..let's walk."

"No more flying?" Frances pouted. Kurt ruffled her blonde hair. "No Frances, it'll look weird if people saw. Remember? Because people can't see me."

Frances giggled. "I'll be floating to them!" Kurt started to laugh. "Yeah..and that'll be weird. Huh?"

Frances laughed as she held her father's hand. "Mhm. Let's go!"
Kurt sighed, remembering where Dave lives.

"Yeah, let's go. I know where Dave is." Kurt acknowledged. Frances looked up as she started to walk with her father.

Hand and hand on the sidewalk. The Little bag on her back. "You do?" She asked. Kurt nodded. "Yes."

The blonde frontman closed his angel wings as he walked with his daughter.
It is pitch black. Frances yawned.

"I know, it's late. We'll get over there. And you can sleep. Okay?" He muttered to his exhausted daughter.

"Okay." Frances nodded as they continued to walk. No cars were out. No people. It was odd. Very quiet night.

But it reassured to Kurt. He didn't want people to see his 5 year old daughter running away all by 'herself.'

He is a spirit. He is an angel. Her guardian angel. He may not be seen by everybody.

But he is seen by her, and that's all he cares for now. Furrowing his dirty blonde eyebrows. He thinks to himself.

'What will Dave think?'