22

The two went in the hallway. Dave stared at Kurt with shock. He then noticed the tears stained cheeks. Which caused him to worry.

"Kurt, what happened downstairs on the call? I need to know." Dave imediantly said. Kurt sighed.

Stressfully he ran a hand through his blonde hair. His wings opened as he wrapped them around Dave.

Dave felt the warmth of the angel wings. He blushed a little. Feeling comfortable and warmer.

"Apparently, Courtney did believe." Kurt spoke. Keeping his voice down so Frances wouldn't hear.

Dave widened his eyes. "What?" Kurt nodded his head.

"Yeah, she believed. For a good while..till Frances started to see me. Then, things just didn't work for Court anymore."Kurt explained.

Dave sighed. "Okay?. But what about her being here?" He asked. Kurt turned his head.

He checked in the room to see Frances playing with some toys she had brought with in the room.

He then looked back at Dave with a warm smile. "Courtney said I can have her here."

Kurt sighed. "Didn't even mention anything about police search."

Dave looked pissed once he heard that. "Jeez. What the fuck."

Kurt rolled his eyes. "I know. But she said she's working on getting clean. And..I can take care of her."

Dave sighed in relief. "So you aren't leaving me..? And Frances gets to stay with us?" He asked. He needed reassurance.

Kurt brought Dave into a hug. He kissed his crush's cheek. His wings flapped happily as he replied.

"Yes, we can stay here with you."

Dave blushed once he felt the sudden kiss but grinned dorkishly.
"Good..she's out of the picture." The brunet mumbled.

Kurt rolled his eyes. "Now, let's go back to see–"
Dave shakes his head. "Wait..I still have something to talk with you about."

Kurt raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

Dave slowly smiled. Kurt retracted his wings back and closed them.

"I wanted to talk with you about the drawing Frances did."