You are famous around here

HE WAS FREAKIN KNOWING MY NAME!

You threw the snack into the table. How?

How could he know? Maybe you meet him somewhere? No, you wouldn't forget such a sight. He is spectacularly handsome.

You opened all your clothes and went to the shower. You smell like a cigarette. He must be smelling that too. You sighed. He rejected your kiss smoothly. It didn't even hurt your heart to be honest.

You washed that smell away. You've been working out for a while. When you looked into the mirror, it reflected your perfect curve. Every man can dream to have you.

Things to be proud of.

You dried your hair and put some masker on your face.

His lips were so soft. God, he is so sexy. The distance was just this wall. This exact wall in your bedroom. He might sleep across the wall too.

Ugh, get out of my head, loser.

You heard a dog barking from the outside. It's Yeontan. You hurriedly ran to the balcony and saw Taehyung playing with Yeontan. Just half meter away from you. You gulped. He lifted his head and looked at you.

"You might want to cover your body with something." He blushed. Damn it. I keep lowering my price.

You grabbed your night robe and walked back to the balcony. It's not that you were naked but you were wearing your silk camisole. It's a nightgown.

Yeontan kept barking as he looked excited to see you.

"How do you know my name?" You asked him. Your hands were crossed in front of your chest. He patted Yeontan's head.

"You are famous around here."

"Oh." It must be auntie in the lobby who talks too much. She has been talking bad about you since that accident. Well, you almost hit her with your car.

But you really didn't see her. She just walked forward without looking around. You were honking at her as your shocked expression and yeah you did throw some bad words. Okay now that actually sounds bad.

"I never see you around."

"I just moved back. I guess you weren't home. The light was off the entire time."

Yeah.. you were sleeping at the hotel for days. You bit your lower lip. You never bring any boys back to your place so you stayed at the hotel. Your dad's secretary reminds you a lot about your safety.

Yeontan was barking at you. Wanting some attention.

"Hello too, Yeontan."

Taehyung suddenly stands up and faces you from his balcony.

"You should get in. It's really cold out here." His smile caught you off guard.

"Bye." You turned around.

"Good night, Y/n." Fuck you. Fuck my mind.

You closed the glass door with a loud bang and pulled the curtain. There is something about him that bothers you. Is it his charming persona? Or because he looked much older than you?

Is it exciting because of that?

You could still hear Yeontan barking.

You turned up your music volume and tried to get some sleep.

How sensual when he looked down at you, brushing your face with his finger. Shut. 

Your legs tangled. Rubbing your legs to each other. You got up from the bed to get some water. Maybe you should take another bath. He made you feel dirty.

You fell asleep around midnight and woke up to hear Yeontan barking outside. Now I feel you are a less cute little dog. You opened your balcony door and looked at Taehyung's.

"Morning." He is working out. Shirtless.

"Put him away. I'm trying to sleep here."

"It's 6 AM." He said in a soft tone.

"GET HIS BARK SHUT OR I WILL THROW HIM FROM THIS BALCONY!"

"You are not a morning person, are you?" Taehyung lifted Yeontan to his arm and brought him in.

You jumped back to your bed. Now you can't sleep anymore! Ugh. You changed into sweatpants and a jacket. You should run this feeling away.

When you walked out your door. Taehyung left his apartment too. Without Yeontan. He was already in his suit.

"Good morning." He greeted you. Again.

You ignored him and walked faster to the elevator. He stands up next to you.

This time nobody said anything.

He let you get into the elevator first as the perfect gentleman. There is a man from the upper floor looking at you up and down.

It happened to you a lot.

Taehyung moved to your side , blocking the man's sight.

It pissed you the fact Taehyung acted all mighty and tried to do something nice.

"What are you looking at, old man?" You hissed at him.

That man turned his head away.

"Next time you see me like that I'll break your neck." You snarled at him. The elevator reached the first floor and that man left as soon as possible. Taehyung waited until you stepped out.

"Could you really do that?" He asked curiously.

"What?" You kept one meter away from him as he radiated radioactive radiation.

"Break his neck."

"I don't know. But I'd love to give it a shot."

"You are surely different from anyone I know." He chuckled.

I'm different...

You shooting that thought, pulled yourself together Y/n. You looked at him emotionlessly and started running. Keep your head busy Y/n! You checked on your phone when you came back from the run. That was a good release. You were stretching a little.

Several unimportant messages. One from your brother. What did he want this time?

TEXT : Get your ass back here.

He must be going crazy because your mom got all over him. Without you around he owned all the attention. He has no choice but to learn to run the company. He is the heir. Your dad sent you away since you were always his secretly favorite child. He spoiled you.

There are no 'NO' words in your life. If you desire it, you will have it immediately. Some of the company will be yours too at the time. But you weren't interested. You could live without any hardship. Why would you bother to work?

Your brother's name popped out on your phone. He was calling.

"Yes, loser? What do you want?"

"Language, Y/n. Stop acting like bitch and come back here!"

"I don't want to."

"Mom said she misses you too. Let's have a family dinner or something? Don't you miss dad?" Always use dad.

"Yes, but not that much."

"Mom is going to set you on a date with some rich dude. You have to save yourself." She tried several times and you ruined it that many times too. You didn't plan to get married. Why? Why should you settle for one guy while you can have everyone begging for you?

"I don't care."

"Y/n, help your brother a little. Go back here for a few days."

"I'll think about it." He won't quit it until you agree.

"That's all I want to hear. See you later."

"You are dead to me." You cursed.

"Yeah, yeah." You could imagine his face when he said that.