Break Up with me

It was summer on the 14th. When you started having sex regularly not knowing what could happen for doing it. You didn't pay attention that your period was stopped for a while until it was too late. You couldn't bring yourself to tell your parents. It was Hoseok who you reached out for help. You remembered he told you not to worry. He would help you take care of it. He did all the research and looked for a clinic outside town.

Hoseok convinced you to do abortion. You were too young to have your own child and you weren't sure who the father was since you were doing it with a lot of your friends. He helped you to get through the whole situation. He secretly drove you to the clinic and got into the operation room. Holding your hand. Telling you were strong

You locked yourself in your room for months. He was the one who cheered you up. You owed him your whole life.

"Y/n ?" Taehyung opened your bathroom to see you fully dressed under the shower. Soaking wet, "You didn't lock your front door." He took a towel in the hanger, "Babe?" You didn't have the courage to look at him. Everything was crumbling.

"I'm going to engage with Kim Seokjin."

"Y/n ..."

"Break up with me...."

"Come out. Let's dry yourself first." Taehyung helped you to undress and dried your body with a towel. He took warm clothes and put them on you. He carefully laid you under the blanket.

Taehyung watched you being quiet. You were in the shower for hours. He already saw the news. It didn't shock him a bit since he knows you love him. But he can't see you hurting yourself like this.

"Baby, look at me." You slowly looked into his eyes, "That's alright... don't cry, okay."

You cried much harder to hear him say that, "Y/n ." He lifted your head.

His face moves closer. Taehyung is kissing your cold lips. You are hesitant to kiss him back. Knowing you won't be able to let go. Taehyung watched you drop your clothes and left nothing on your body.

You helped him to undress. Just a little bit of his kiss. Just a little of his touch. Just seeking each other's warmth.

"I'll meet your parents and ask for their consent to be with you." Taehyung caressed your cheek. Someone so bright like you, broken into pieces because you both fell in love.

"I shouldn't fall for you. This is my fault."

"I love you, Y/n. You don't be sorry. We chose each other. Whatever you decide. I'm still loving you and always will be."

"..."

"Just be happy with whatever you choose." Taehyung kissed your head. Tightening his arm around you. The two of you are just drawn to this moment. The last one you might have.

____

You broke up with Taehyung .
You asked Jin to delay the dinner, you agree to engage with him however you need more time to fix yourself. He asked if you were okay because your voice was cracking. He came to check on you too. You let him in. Nothing you can do anymore. You stop picking calls from anyone and only talk to Seokjin. Your parents thought the two of you were bonding and attracted to each other. You just didn't know where to run. Mr Lee also came to see if you are okay. You were together with Taehyung for such a short time. You wonder too why you care about him that much.

It's supposed to be easy to dump someone for you.

"How is she?" Hoseok asked Mr. Lee.

"Little Miss got a fever. Mr Kim Seokjin already checked on her. He came with medicine too."

"What do you think about them?" Kim Seokjin is someone who is perfect for you. He's a considerate man and did not even run away after the first messy encounter. That dinner was a disaster yet he's still coming to talk with your dad, he seems to be genuine with his intention. Nothing is more important than that.

"I'm not in a place to say anything."

"Do you check her neighbor? The man she had been with?" As your brother and only sibling, he used to look after you. He will do that for the rest of his life. He just wants to make sure you are on the right track of it.

"Yes, Mr. Jung."

"What's his name again? Where is he working?" Hoseok felt guilty throwing anger at you the other day.

"Kim Taehyung. He is an architect. He works for Mr. Jeon now."

"Jeon Jungkook?" He knows him. He is a successful businessman, your dad likes him a lot since he made a name for himself. From nothing to something.

"Yes, they were friends in high school. His design was the one we use for the new office building. Mr. Jeon lent his work to us. We didn't meet him personally. He probably didn't know he did the design for us. " World is really small, "And.." Me Lee hesitates to say it, "Mr Jeon's wife used to engage with him. Mr Kim has been alone for a while. He never dated anyone. Until a little miss came."

"It doesn't mean he is a good man."

"Little miss really into him." Mr. Lee remembered the way you talk about love the other day. You looked so innocent at the time. He watched you grow his whole life. You were like another child to him. He cares about you dearly.

"My stupid sister..." Hoseok took a deep breath. He tried to be objective, "Should we meet him, Mr. Lee?"

"...."

"I don't know. I can't betray my own family. Mom will kill me." Hoseok can't even sit straight. Too frustrated.

"She is your little sister, Mr. Jung."

"Ah, she drives me crazy." Mr Lee excused himself.

They didn't know that guy. It didn't mean anything if he never brought girls to his apartment. Hoseok knew it well, he didn't need to. There are plenty of places with good service for lonely men. Plus he also didn't believe your judgements. You are too naïve.