He is with her

"Taehyung?" You knocked on his door.

No one answered. You couldn't hear Yeontan bark either. Did he bring Yeontan with him? He's probably still at work.

You remembered the key he gave you. It was on your purse, you haven't used it for a quiet time. You were looking for it hurriedly. Dropping half of your things on the floor.

Ugh. Why are you so rushed about this? He will open the door if he is inside. Ah, It will be fun to surprise him. Wearing your brand new lingerie and laying down in his room. Dinner in bed today.

You tried to call him again. Still no answer. He really needs to know the purpose of the phone because he literally never uses it.

You got into your own apartment. Things should be perfect by now. Your dad knew you were in love with Taehyung. But where is he?

____

Taehyung sat on the bench. Watching the nanny and her kids play in the sand box.

"I miss you." She leaned on him, "You should visit us often, Taehyung."

"Your husband won't like it."

"This is us. He would never like you and me together." She is so beautiful. The only love he thought he believed in his arm for the life time.

"I'm jealous of him." He admitted.

"Don't say that."

"Uncle Taehyung, look!" Her first daughter pointed to the sand castle she made.

"Nice, baby." He praised her.

"I heard about the girl you've been dating lately." Taehyung knew this topic would eventually come out, "How is she?"

"Young." Taehyung chuckled.

"Jimin mentioned that. And her rockin body too." She sounds jealous.

"You are the most beautiful girl to me."

"Liar." She giggled, "You are serious about her. I know you."

"There is something I can't always control. I didn't plan to fall for her either. I thought I would be alone for the rest of my life."

"Don't do that to me. You know how worried I am, right? I'll make you live with us if you do that!" Her heart ached to see him so far. Going to the place she cannot reach. Even with this close she can't feel his soft heart anymore. He was blocking himself from her.

"To watch you and Jungkook being happy together? That's mean." She looked at him. There was a pain in his denial.

"That's not me. I can't take care of you. But please live well."

"You don't have to worry about me. I'm fine." Taehyung couldn't sleep for a while after she married Jungkook. He was letting her go. He could force a smile and pretend to be happy for them. He would never be able to pay Jungkook for everything he did to keep her happy while Jungkook also supported him without hesitation .

Taehyung watched the love of his life fall for another man. What they had. What you had with her. Knowing she would torture herself if she sees him hurt.

"Do you love her?" She asked. Taehyung could see how clear the jealousy was.

"What answer are you looking for, baby?" 

"I hope you are happy, Taehyung. With whoever she is. I want someone who can take care of you. Treat you well and I don't know. She has to be so good."

"She is opposite all of that." Taehyung was imagining your sassy attitude.

"No! Then I won't agree for you to be with her! Why do you like her anyway if she can't take care of you?" She pouted.

"Because I want to be the one who takes care of her. I want to give her the world." Taehyung checked on his phone. There were literally 57 miss calls from Y/n.

"Yeah, you probably should give her your attention first. You still do it, huh?" She peeked to his phone.

"Do what?" He asked cluelessly.

"Not picking calls!" She said angrily.

"I'm sorry for that. Let's not hold a grudge. I'll call her back." Taehyung dialed your number as he walked further from her.

You saw your phone ringing. Taehyung's name popped up on the screen. You didn't pick up immediately. A little bit furious after all.

"Hey." His voice is soothing.

"Where are you?"

"I'm visiting my friends outside the town."

"You won't come home today?" Taehyung could imagine your grumpy face.

"I'll be here for a couple days. Is something wrong? Do you need any help?" He asked worriedly, "Y/n? Are you alright?"

"You didn't know, did you?" She sounds disappointed.

"Baby..."

"Don't baby me. I hope you have a good time. Bye." You ended the phone call.

Taehyung hasn't heard about it! And you won't see him for days... You sigh. Meeting my ass friend.. You can't blame him though. He had his own schedule. But still, meeting friends at such a time for days. It must be pretty important. Taehyung must bring Yeontan with him.

"What did she say? You look uneasy."

Taehyung looked at his phone, checking his messages and all. Jimin called him too. OH.

"I've to go back."

"What happened?"

"I'll introduce you to her later. But she won't act nice. She didn't even bother to act friendly to Chaeyoung."

"As long as you let me meet her. I will try not to complain."

"See you later." Taehyung hurriedly went to his car.

He had already found his happiness. When he left her here without looking back, she knew she shouldn't worry anymore.