I feel sorry for you

Seokjin knew the man from a nurse who used to work with him. They were engaged for years and she ended up marrying someone else. It was complicated and hurtful at the time. Lots and lots of heartache, it was not easy for everyone involved.

He genuinely wishes Taehyung to find his happiness after that however the fact that he is here became a nuisance for him. It's not good.

Taehyung placed you on the bed. He was looking for your pajamas in the closet. Not wanting you to look that sexy in your dress for Seokjin to see all night.

"What are you doing now?"

"Changing her clothes. Could you step out for a moment?"

"Why are you the one who changed it? I can do it." Seokjin did mind. He is purely frustrated. Why should he let another man change the clothes for you?

"You know why. I've seen here in much less clothes. And you are not." Taehyung hopes that explanation was enough.

"Yet." Seokjin left the room. Upset.

"Why don't you wake up so we can kick him out..." Taehyung murmured. He doesn't like the idea of leaving you alone with Seokjin either. But he doesn't want to make your situation even worse.

"Don't you think we have to talk?" Kim Seokjin signs Taehyung to sit on the couch in front of him.

"I'm not sure. She agreed to be your fiancé, didn't she?" Taehyung leans on the door frame.

"She is." Taehyung can see how uneasy Seokjin is with his presence.

"I'm leaving then." Taehyung was about to grab the door knob.

"I'll take care of her. I genuinely care for Y/n. If you don't mind.. Can you not meet her again?"

Taehyung give him a small smile, "I think it must be hard since.. as you already know. We are living next to each other." He pauses, "I agreed to break up with Y/n because she wants to make her dad happy. Not because i stop loving her. You are the one who gets in the middle of us."

Seokjin cares about you. He wishes he met you sooner. He is always busy with this and that. His focus was his medical study and how to do something good with his life. He is charmed by your beautiful yet strange personality.

"I feel sorry for you. Good night." Taehyung left Jin who was quiet.

____

You moved around the bed, shit... you hope you are in your bed, magically somehow. You can't recall anything besides going out and drinking with Alea, oh.. Taehyung's friend was also there. Taehyung was also there. He came for you. SHIT, you grab something warm. IT'S NOT WHAT I THINK IT IS.. IT'S NOT WHAT I THINK IT IS, you chant. You extend your hand to pull it closer.

You slowly opened your eyes since the warmth didn't move an inch.

It is Seokjin. OH.

He fell asleep with his bottom sitting on the floor and his upper body resting on the edge of the bed. You can see that is an uncomfortable position.

Why is he here? It was really Taehyung who picked you up last night. But you were also too drunk. Maybe your head played with you since you want to see him so badly. That's probably it.

You agreed to the betrothal. Jin is not a bad guy, he's kind of nice. It's just you meet Taehyung first and fall in love with him. RIght now, you could not make a space for Jin in your heart. You touched his soft hair. The more you want to attach some feeling to him. The more your heart aches for Taehyung.

"Mmm.." Seokjin starts to wake up. You pull your hand away, "Morning..." he rubbed his eyes.

"Why don't you sleep somewhere?"