Professional help

"Eat something." Jin persuades you. He got a call from your brother saying you are not feeling well and haven't left the house for days. You refused to take medicine and went to the hospital so Hoseok thought this is a good chance for Jin to slide in.

"I don't want to..." You turn around, giving Seokjin your back.

"You are sick, what do you want me to do?" Seokjin put the porridge bowl on the table, "I've to go. Can you at least drink or do anything? Like literally anything." He has been consoling you for an hour. He is more persistent than you think, "I'll check on you again later. Please take care." You didn't answer him. You missed Taehyung too much. You can't see him. He is never home anymore. No sign of life in his apartment.

You tap on your phone. You want to hear his voice. Just for a minute. You pressed on his number. It's just ringing. Nobody picked up. You tried for the second time.

Please, I just want to hear your voice.

He doesn't pick up. You get up from the bed. Why should I behaving nice? I never want this. Why should I suffer because of this? Just why. You changed your clothes and grabbed your purse and phone.

"Alea, where are you?"

She is in a club. Sure, I will do anything I want to. If I can't be with Taehyung either when I behave or not. I will just be me. I didn't care anymore. You put on your high heels and walked out from your apartment.

"Hey, you are here." Alea hugged you, "Is it just me or you lost some weight?"

"I don't know." You look around. Your fever hasn't gone down yet, your head is dizzy but it won't stop you.

"Ugh, drink this. You are so tense." She wonders if it is about your boyfriend again. She is sure you are seeing the man again after he came to pick you up that night.

"I need something strong."

"Oh, this is strong, baby." Alea pulls you to the bar, "More for us, please."

Some boys kept making moves on you. You just ignored them. Alea knew something was clearly wrong when you called her.

"This drink is from the man over there. He said cheers." You don't bother to turn around and just pour the drink to the floor.

"Y/n, you are going too far." Alea whispers.

"I didn't care. More of this. Can you make it even stronger." You say to the bartender.

"Please don't make her anything anymore. Y/n, what's wrong?" Alea grabbed your face. You were already drunk.

"Y/n, right?" Stop it already. I'm tired. Can't anyone just leave me alone, "I'm Taehyung's friend. We met in his house." You turned your chair facing him. Oh, yes. He is... you can't recall his name. God, he looks so hot in the leather jeans. He left some of the top button undo, showing his fair skin. You bit your lower lip.

"Yes, What's your name again? I'm sorry I'm bad at remembering things."

"Jimin. Hey, Y/n's friend."

"I'm Alea. You are cute."

"Yeah? I guess I am." He answers. He flirted with her a little then back to focus on you. Jimin observed your face, "Are you still with Taehyung?"

"We broke up." You smile bitterly, "Are you alone?" He is not bad. I can use him, " You placed your leg between his thighs, "Want to dance with me?"

Jimin smirks, "Sure."

You finish your last two shots and drag Jimin to the dance floor.

Jimin pulls your body close to him. Taehyung would never let you do this. The more you think about him, the more you should get rid of his trace in your life.

Jimin whispers something to your ear. You can't hear him clearly. And just nodded.

Alea felt like she was just taking another drink for one good minute and you were already gone with the boy. Shut.

You can't remember anything really. Just feeling like someone groping you. And you just let it be.

"Y/n, I said you shouldn't drink without me."

"You are gone." You reply to the voice.

"I have to work outside the town." He caresses your face lovingly , "Let's get out of here, okay."

"Your friend was here with me..." Taehyung helps you to stand up, "Yeah, I asked him to reach you out. He said some boys tried to make a move on you..."

"Yeah?" You clung to him tightly. Your head felt very heavy. You can't feel the ground where you walk on. Taehyung carries you in his arms. You were already passed out. He laid you on the backseat carefully.

"Thank you." Taehyung said to Jimin.

"If you were a bit late, I'd probably bring her with me." Jimin teased him.

"Get back in there. Tell her friend. She might be worried."

"Ah yes, the one said I'm cute. I guess I have to. See you, Tae."

"Thank you again." Taehyung says to him.

"Don't mention it."

Seokjin goes to your apartment to bring you dinner. He clicks his tongue to see you in Taehyung's arms. Super drunk. He tried to call you several times but ended up in voicemail. Now, you are here. Comeback with trouble.

"Could you help me to open the door?" Taehyung handed him the key.

"Oh, yes." Seokjin took the key from Taehyung, "It does not work."

"That's my apartment key." He explains when Seokjin is struggling to open the door.

"Why? Why does she have to go to your apartment?" Seokjin never felt this jealousy his whole life. You are about to be his fiancé but your boy, he means your ex boyfriend still wants to take care of you. IN FRONT OF HIS FACE.

Seokjin grabbed your bag and looked for your apartment key, "You can leave. I'll stay the night with her. She has a fever."

"I guess I can't refuse professional help."