Beautiful Sin

Taehyung leaned on the wall beside your door when you got back to your apartment. You told him that you are on the way home and he's waiting for you to arrive.

"My phone died. Is everything alright?" You don't seem to be in a good mood.

"I'm dying." You hugged him, "Working is really hard." You absolutely do nothing but paint your nails while your dad's secretary does all the work. What did they expect?

"Yeah?" He giggled. That's very immature for him. He stopped immediately when he realized what he did.

"You cute." You tried to hold your smile. It made your expression turn weird.

"Don't laugh." He said shyly. He put a smile on your face.

"How is college?" He unlocked his door and held your hand to lead you in.

"Boring." It starts a few weeks ago.

"Do you want me to drive you?" He's such a considerate lover.

"That's okay. I will probably slack off in the middle of the lecture and go for a smoke." You shrugged, your dad owns the uni. You could write shit and still graduate.

"..." His face turned sour.

"I'm joking!" He ruffled your hair.

"You are so young. I can't believe I'm dating you... It never crosses my mind to date a younger person."

"It didn't seem like it when you had sex with me." You blurted.

"Can you not say it casually?" He was embarrassed.

"What? You didn't like between my legs?" You narrowed your eyes at him.

Taehyung covered your mouth with his hand. You giggled, "I'm kidding. Please, Taehyung, ah." You intentionally moan to tease him.

"You are my beautiful sin." His lips pecked under your ear. You straddled him and put your arm around his neck. Grinding to him.

Yeontan barked at the two of you. He snuggled to Taehyung's feet.Begging for attention.

"Let's save it for later." He tightened his hug, "Y/n, thank you for coming to my life." It's such a simple word but it made your heart soft for him. If only you meet him sooner. You wondered how your life would be different with him.

Taehyung cooked dinner while you have a bath in his apartment, you are now free to use his shirt whenever. You glanced at the other side of his closet. Since he's now dating you.. he should get rid of this right?

The two of you cuddling in bed with Yeontan too. Your phone keeps ringing. Alea asked if you are going to attend college tomorrow. You turned it off after a while. She is very noisy.

"You have a lot of friends."

"I'm amazing and sexy, what did you expect?" Taehyung sighed, "Are certain people jealous?"

"You are surely a popular girl." He drew a circle in your waist.

"I am." You were being brat. Taehyung was tickling your waist. You were squirming, trying to restrain his hand.

You turned your head away when he was trying to kiss you, "Y/n .." He breathed on your neck. It sent tingles all over you. His face was still so close, "Look at me." It was his dominant side talking. He kissed your jaw, down to your neck. When you faced him and his lips collided with yours. He trapped you. You can feel his wide smile in your mouth.

"Taehyung..."

"Yes, love?"

"Will you throw away the girl clothes in your closet? Her stuff that is still all over your place?" Perhaps it's not the right time to bring it up. But you could not wait. That place belongs to you now, "We never have a conversation about it, as we are getting close.. You are still keeping her stuff here.. We .. are dating now right? I'm not a bright person but I think it means you are ready to start anew with me.."

"Y/n." You knew if you looked at him. You will lose immediately.

"Could you give me some time for that.."

"I don't give a fuck about what you have with her. You are done with her. I'm not going to share you with whatever is left of you." You chase him first, you kiss him first,  you are in love with him first. You are not going to be the second in his life. The girl had to go away. Completely.

"Don't talk about her like that."

"If you can't, I will do it for you." You will get someone to pack them up real quick.

"I said give me some time." Even though he does not think about her so much anymore, to actually putting away her stuff .. is something else. It's been there since the place was bought. He lived with the girl here. They had so many memories here.

"Well, you can have all the time you want. I'll go back to my place." You want to be consoled sweetly, you know he can be a real sweet deal when he feels guilty. Like the immediate result of hearing someone else touch you made him make love to you.

"Okay." He said calmly. Just clearly he. don't. take. you. seriously.

You stomped back to your apartment. He didn't come after you again. You slammed the door loud enough for him to hear.