Your Interest

"I'm already in the apartment." You called your dad, "Yes, I will eat healthily.." "Yes, daddy." "No, I promise." "I miss you, too. A little." "Really? Thank you, I will use them wisely." "I love you soooo much." Your dad could not sleep thinking you won't be having breakfast with him tomorrow or the next day, or the next day again. Honestly, letting you live alone is out of his comfort zone. To him you are always too young to do anything by yourself. Yet, he's the one who gifted the apartment for your birthday last year. He should have been wiser.

Yeontan barks at you. He heard your voice and went to the balcony.

"Yeontann ! Yeontan !" You could hear he was coming. You were wondering if Taehyung is already asleep. You peek into the glass door that was left open. You wait until Taehyung shows up. But he didn't come after 10 minutes. Yeontan was still on the balcony with you.

"Um? Where is he?" You wonder.

"What are you doing here, huh?" His voice suddenly became closer. So he is home, "Come here..." Taehyung walked out only with towel wrapping around his waist. Ooooo.

You could see faint abs in his stomach. His body was quite muscular. Drop the towel, Yeontan!

"You are here." Taehyung greets you.

"Yes." Your eyes keep wandering to his half naked body.

"I'll get dressed first..." You make an honest face and he's beyond entertained. Now you can see his back. That's sexy. Did he do this on purpose?

Taehyung came back 2 minutes later. He played with Yeontan on the balcony, not saying a thing. You are watching them in silence. Not that you think in your next life perhaps a dog is also living a good life. At least Taehyung kisses his dog, not you.

"What did you do for a living?" You asked him just to make a conversation.

"I'm an architect."

"Oh, really? That's cool !" Okay, maybe I said it too loud and way too excited than I should be.

"Do you even know what an architect is?" He chuckled, you hissed at him.

"Of course I know! You work in a tall building with dinosaur bones, don't you?" Taehyung tilted his head, he could not tell if you were teasing him or being serious. He sees both sides and both are convincing.

"I'm joking." You stuck your tongue out.

"How about you?"

"I will graduate this year. My life is all a mess." You should do something after that. Not to make your dad worry than he already is. Maybe you have to look for a job. But seriously what could you do? Acting bossy that's for sure. You could not sign up to be a boss. That's reasonable and unreasonable at the same time.

"Hey?" You lifted your head and he was already in front of you, "You are spacing out." He ruffled your hair. This super close balcony you used to hate because the neighbor might be bothering your personal life, it's quite nice now.

"I don't think I can do anything in my life."

"With your personality I'm sure you are likable ."

"You don't know me." You acted nice because of him. Like hell in the world you will do that for someone else. You sighed, "I'm depressed now. See you tomorrow."

"Good night, Y/n ..." Still, you are not leaving, after a while he laughed and entered his apartment first. Well your heart mentally follows him inside too.

What should I do with my life now?

Hoseok was right. You are a mess. You pulled the blanket over your head. Let's just sleep right now.

... "Damn it, I can't sleep." This couldn't work. You got up from the bed and turned on the TV. Your phone was buzzing. It's Alea. You lazily picked up the call.

"Are you dead or something?" She's been calling you hundreds of times.

"I wish I am. What do you want?"

"Where are you??? Why did you not show up at Tyler's birthday party?"

"When was it again?" Honestly you did not give a shit.

"A week ago. I called you but your phone was off. Are you alright? DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE IN THE POLICE STATION AGAIN?" You groaned. It's just a casual meeting with the police. Drunk and drive.

"NO ! I was at my house. I just got back to my apartment."

"Tyler is surely into you. You should meet him. I swear he keeps talking about you." She talked in excitement.

"I'm not interested."

"Come on. You like him a little."

"Not anymore and he disgusts me now. I'm sleepy. Talk to you later." You ended the phone call before she managed to reply. People are so boring, the only person who interests you is Taehyung. You stared at the TV blankly, not sure what to watch until you fell asleep by yourself.