The Deal

Ugh, you groaned in pain. Your legs felt sore. You looked around the room. Your clothes folded neatly in the nightstand. You bit your lower lip. You wish to see him when you were awake but it seemed he woke up earlier than you.

Your chest is covered with purple marks all the way down. It warmed your cheeks. He is surely energetic. Just thinking about it makes you wet again.

"I'm here to take you out. You've been staying in this apartment forever." A man's voice. Who is that?

"Lower your voice." Taehyung said carefully. He is so cute.

"What? IF I TALK LOUD WHO FEEL BOTHERED IN YOUR APARTMENT?"

"Shhhh..." You smile. He is afraid to wake you up. You took his shirt and put it on.

"It's not like you have someone here with you." His friend chuckled, "That's it, right? Do you have company inside your room?" His friend sounds disbelieving.

"You will wake her up." You peeked.

"REALLY?" Taehyung's blonde friend locked his eyes with you.

"I said lower your voice!" He kicked his friend's butt.

You carefully walked behind them. His friend winked at you.

"What a beautiful thing you have here, huh? That's why you never leave the house?"

You back hugged Taehyung. He turned around and hugged you back, "Did he wake you up?" He asked softly, caressing your face. You nodded.

"Care to introduce us?"

"This is Y/n, and my loud friend here is Jimin." You were about your shake his hand when Taehyung took back your hand.

"You are crazy possessive." Jimin scoffed.

"He is a playboy. You don't need to know him." His friend is also cute. But he is a little bit shorter than Taehyung.

"I'll be the best man at your wedding you shit!" Jimin looked upset.

"Please leave so I can cuddle this baby." Taehyung ruffled your hair.

"Okay, okay, I get it, lover boy." Taehyung walked his friend to the front door. You laid down on the couch. Yeontan barked on you. He wanted to play.

Jimin clears his throat, he's glad Taehyung met someone else but this someone else is different. He can't tell if it's good or bad. You are the opposite of the girl Taehyung used to engage with. Not to mention the age gap. You look awfully young. Just look at those.. shit..perhaps he should stop looking at you.

"She looks nice. Do you finally move on?"

Taehyung stares at your figure, "I don't know..."

"It's not a one time thing, right?" Just to make sure he is on the right track.

"I don't know either." It's .. amazing with you. Everything feels.. right, he is just not sure if.. it will go somewhere.. deep. The fact he slept with you alone.. are perplexed.

"She is already happy, Taehyung. You should move on too."

"I know."

"What should I tell them?" Their friends. Jimin comes to drag him out with him, they have dinner invitation. It's been awhile since they are hanging out together. Taehyung shutted himself off from everyone.

"I'm sorry. I'll visit another time."

"Well, then." Jimin smirked, "But if you don't want her. Tell her I'm available. Geez, look at those legs. You can't resist that beautiful -"