A year later

Taehyung found you in the crowds. He had been looking for you since he got here

He backed hug and kissed your head.

"Do you see my bride?" He asked.

"I thought you wouldn't make it." You turned around, "Look at you." You fixed his hair. His eyes caught yours in a warm gaze.

"You are beautiful." Taehyung put his arm around your waist, pulling you closer.

"Want to have sex in your backseat?" You whispered to him.

"I swear you should stop saying that." Taehyung giggled, "We are in the church for God's sake."

It's Hoseok's wedding day. You grabbed his butt. Taehyung looked around to make sure no one saw that.

"I see you two flirting everywhere." Seokjin sighed.

"Hi." He hugged you a little and waved his hand awkwardly to Taehyung.

"Hello."

Taehyung worked for your dad now. He helped Hoseok too. He didn't like the idea of working with your family at first. But your dad wants him to learn about family business, he said it's for Hoseok too. So he can share his burden with Taehyung. Your mom didn't say anything.

"He didn't run away, did he?" Why did he take so long just to stand there?

"He isn't you." Taehyung smirked.

"Why in the world did I run away from my own wedding?" You pinched his arm.

"So will you do it?" Taehyung whispered.

"Do what?"

"Marry me. Will you marry me?" Taehyung showed you the ring.

"You have to do it here? Now?" You hissed at him in a low voice as you took the ring and put it in your finger, "How long did you wait to do this?" You can hold the smile.

"Hoseok just begged me not to propose until his wedding." He poked your nose.

"I thought you would never ask."