Nothing is forever

You knocked on Taehyung's apartment door. Devastated. You just want to cuddle with him. Kiss a little maybe, mark his neck a little maybe, grope his abs a little maybe. Having sex definitely.

"Hey.." Taehyung engulfed you in a hug, "I've something for you." You followed him to his room. Climbing the bed.

"Hmm? What is it?" Taehyung handed you an envelope.

You accepted it with a clear confusion on your face. It can't be a letter because of the weight.

You took the flat metal out of the envelope, "Key?" You raised the key higher, "Do you want me to open something with this? Or is this actually made of gold?" You observed it deeper. Nope, it's not made of gold.

"You are so silly."  Taehyung sat behind you. His hands locked in your waist, "It's my apartment key..."

"Why did you give me your apartment key? What will you use if you want to come in?" You're frowned. He is so weird.

Taehyung smiles, "It's yours... So, you can let yourself in whenever you want to..."

"Oh. So you mean like.. oh....." That's.. for it.. I'm so stupid.

"Thank you..." you murmured. The key looked shining now. Taehyung chuckled to see you admiring the key in your hand. It was not just any key.

It was Taehyung's commitment to you. He gave you the key to his place. You didn't know the unexplainable feeling in your chest. You just want to cry.

"Hey, Y/n ..." Taehyung peeked at your face, "Why are you crying? There is nothing sad about this. You don't want it? Or is it too much pressure?"

"NO! I don't know. I've got many things in my life but this stupid key makes me so happy. IT'S NOT EVEN MADE FROM GOLD. What are you doing to me?"

"Loving you...." Taehyung kissed your lips. You returned his kiss with the same burned desire as him.

"Wait, let me put the key first!" You placed the key carefully in the nightstand.

Taehyung's hand tracing your waist. He likes your curve, "You mean the world to me." Taehyung pecked your back.

"You mean nothing to me." You turned around facing his beautiful figure, "Nothing is forever, right?"

"Nothing is forever..." He kissed you again. Slipping his tongue, met with yours.

For a moment he was afraid he would end up hurting you. That is the last thing he wants to do. Right now all he wishes was to fully love you with his gentle heart.

"Do you want my apartment key too?" You bit your lip. Taehyung stops himself from marking the skin under your chest.

He raised his head, "Whenever you are ready to trust me that much too."

"...."

"You don't have to... It meant a lot to me when you accepted mine."

"Okay." You are straddling him, "I want to be in charge tonight." This is new to you. This whole relationship thing... You never thought there would be. It was scary and exciting all together.

In the morning when you wake up, the closet that belongs to that someone is already empty. There's no trace of her stuff around the apartment anymore. Taehyung committed himself with you, he shows his intention is true. She is now living in his past only.

_____

You yawned and looked around the campus. Taehyung drove you this morning. You got breakfast with him in bed. It was fun... Watching him cook only with his sweatpants.