Are you the boyfriend?

"Where is my car?"

"Your friend has it. She said she will drive it to your apartment."

You know Alea, she won't do that. She must have forgotten where she parked. Classic.

"That's alright." Taehyung helped to collect your clothes, "You shouldn't take advantage of drunk people."

Taehyung smirked, "I resisted for quite some time. But as you can see. You didn't give up." Taehyung pointed at his neck where the red marks covered it.

"...Why am I always embarrassing myself?"

"Don't worry. I didn't force you to do any." You rolled your eyes.

"But it was fun. If only you remembered." Taehyung leaned on to whisper it to you, "You shouldn't drink without me later."

You grabbed your clothes and got into the bathroom. Taehyung waited outside patiently.

*last night*

"Are you the boyfriend?" Her friend asked. Seems like they were in the club or something. The music was so loud and Taehyung could hear a lot of people cheering in the background.

"Who are you?" He asked back.

"Hey, punk. I asked you first."

Taehyung sighed, " Yes, is she alright?"

"She is drunk and my male friend is seducing her now. If you are looking for Y/n, You better be quick."

"Send me the address." When Taehyung arrived Alea's male friend was trying to slide his finger into your skirt. Taehyung's blood boiled up. But he didn't expect a bit , you would kick that boy.

"I got a boyfriend. Leave me alone!" You yelled at that boy. Taehyung saw you drop yourself to the chair in the corner. Your body was all shaking. You were crying.

"Y/n. Let's go back with me..."

"Don't touch me. I've a boyfriend." You slapped his hand, not realizing it was Taehyung.

"Y/n, it's me.."

You looked up to him. That face. Someone who makes you feel this way. You grabbed another bottle and emptied it.

"Why are you here? Hmm? Why?" Your words all over the place.

"I came to pick you up."

"I will call Seokjin to pick me up." You searched for your phone in your bag. It was a small bag but you can't find it anywhere, "Where is it? Hmm? Seokjin will pick me up. One ring and he will come here.. *hiccup* "

"Y/n, you are drunk. Let me help you."

"There it is." Your phone was on Alea's table. Alea had some boys kissing her and another boy roaming his hand all over her body.

She looked like enjoying it.

"Screw it. I want to." Taehyung caught you by the back of your clothes. Like he held some cat.

You grabbed his pants, "I want this now." Taehyung groaned in shock.

Alea watched the two of you.

"Get her outta here. I'll drive her car back." She reassured Taehyung

"Okay. Thanks." Taehyung carried you in his arms. You didn't fight him anymore.

Your phone was dead. All dead, "I dropped my phone in the toilet." You giggled. It's broken now. Taehyung put you in the backseat. You keep blabbering about things and blaming him for things.

"Where are we going?" You seriously can't recognize the street.

"Apartment."

"I still want to drink." You whined.

"You have enough." More than enough, he worried if you drank more, you would not be able to defend yourself anymore.

Taehyung glanced at the backseat , you were starting to undress yourself.

"Y/n , we are in the middle of the street, people can see you."

"Let them see. I'm sexy." Taehyung pulled over and buttoned your shirt again. He moved you to his side and put on the seatbelt.

It seems like your eyes are getting heavier. Taehyung started to drive again. Until he felt your hand on his thigh. Making it way up to his personal part.

"Y/n, sit back." Taehyung tried to focus on the street.

"No! Don't you want me too? I missed you." You cried and mumbled nonsense. In another minute, you were already groping him again. Taehyung decided to stop by the nearest hotel. Both of you could literally be involved in a serious accident.

"I'll grab coffee for you. Wait here."

Taehyung placed you on the bed.

"I don't want a coffee." You unconsciously tried to turn on your phone. Oh, right... It's dead.

"Drink this water first."

"No." You undressed and laid on the bed, "Come..."

"You are drunk." Taehyung covered you with a blanket, " Rest now."

"Kiss me goodnight." Taehyung hesitantly pecked your forehead. You pulled him to you, "Taehyung..." You marked his neck over and over again.

"My phone is broken." You sighed. Taehyung walked behind you. He didn't want you to be uncomfortable with the distance. And he worried you'll trip on your own feet.

"I'll get you another one after I'm back from office." You shook your head.

"It's okay. I will go myself." You unlocked your apartment door, "Thank you for picking me up. I'm... I see you around."

Taehyung didn't wish for you to easily forgive him. He was fighting in his own head the night you left him. Taehyung wasn't sure if he really loved you, he didn't want to use your sincere feelings.

But his head went crazy for not seeing and hearing you all day. He went to your apartment and no one answered. It's dark. He jumped to your balcony to check if you were really not inside. He called for your number multiple times. Nobody picked up.

It's clear as the night with a billion stars.

Taehyung wanted you too. He fell in love with you.