Set Up

"Who the hell is that?" You whispered to Hoseok.

"You'll know." He smirked.

Mr Lee talked to the waiter and placed the order. You were talking to your dad when a waiter pulled out the chair carefully to help a lady sit in front of your mom.

"Mrs. Kim." Your mom greeted her.

"Mrs. Jung." She replied with a smile, "This must be her. She is just like you. So beautiful." Her husband sat next to her after shaking hands with your dad.

"Nice to meet you." You nodded politely.

"Seokjin isn't here yet. I'm so sorry. He worked so hard for charity."

Well, I don't care. You fixed your posture. Family dinner my ass. She must be up for something.

"Ah, there is he." A young man walked towards your table. He politely greeted anyone at the table. He looked familiar with Hoseok as they drowned in their own conversation.

"Jin talks to Y/n too. She is barely showing her beautiful face here." His mother reminded him.

"Maybe we should leave the two of them to get to know each other."

Why the hell does everyone look like they agree? They set another table for you and Jin apart from the other. Your blood was boiling up.

SHE TRIED TO FCKIN SET ME UP. AGAIN.

"I'm sorry about this." He said. The reason he's here is because his parents promised they will fund new medical equipment for his medical center, "I hope we get along well." His parents are right, it's only two seconds he's here and meeting you is already interesting.

You swore this man is equally beautiful with you, "Really? I hope I don't have to see you again." You didn't bother to act nice. You won't get it, Mom.

"They tricked me to be here too." He still manages to act polite. His parents are desperate, he never shows an interest in a girl. All he does is work and work.

"Yeah, did they dress you like a doll?" You snorted.

"You look beautiful." He compliments you.

It's because I AM Beautiful. "..." You drank your wine a little bit too fast.

"Take it slow. You could get drunk." He reminds you.

"Yeah, mind your own business." You poured another shot. He watched you silently. Say something you, idiot.

You were really drunk after a while. You did it on purpose. To please your dear dearest mother. You bet she must forget the reason she is happier when you are away.

"Give up, old hag. You would never set me up with anyone."

Your head spinning around. Shut. Did I just say it out loud?

"Y/n!" Your mom felt embarrassed by your behavior.

"She is angry now." You whispered to Jin. He chuckled.

"You'll be fine." He reassured you.

You walked to Hoseok and grabbed his collar, "Give me your keys." Hoseok gave his car key to you.

"You don't plan to drive, right? You are drunk." Seokjin catches your arm. You are nothing like he expected, zero. Well, his parents must be truly desperate if they want you to be their daughter in law, you are opposite of the type they usually introduce him to.

"Get lost. I'm out of here." You walked out of the restaurant. Seokjin were following you. You sat in the driver seat. You shook your head. Sober enough to drive, or not. Thin line but you are not staying.

"Let me drive you home." He opened the door but you closed it back.

"Tell you parents I'm not really sorry." "I hope your next matchmaking will be better." You pat him on the head, "Now fuck off so i don't ran over you."

Mr Lee ran to stop you. You almost hit him. No one could tell you what to do. No one. You bet now it is chaos inside the restaurant. Well, you will think about it tomorrow.

It's just half an hour to your apartment. The security guy parked the car. You can't even walk straight. Shut. The wine was really getting into you.

You pulled out your apartment keys. I can't even open my door. The keys clinking to the floor.

"Y/n ?" Oh look, another Kim. This one you are willing to surrender.

"Leave me alone." You sit in front of your door. You already opened your heels in the restaurant's parking area. Your feet were dirty and cold. Taehyung helped you stand and opened the door. He looked for the lights and placed you on the couch.

You pulled his hand, "Unzip me." You gave him your back as you tried to stand up.

Taehyung frowned but he did as you ask.

The dress fell on the floor, you wore nothing but undergarments. Showing your bare chest for him to see.

"Am I not beautiful enough for your taste?"

"You are drunk." He said, you can't read his expression. Taehyung took off his coat to cover you.

"You pushed me when I was sober too." You are here right in front of him, standing half naked, free for him to savor, and he did not even budge.

"Are you eunuch or something?"

He walked forward. Now you can clearly see the bulge. So it turns him on.

"I can take care of that." Come on, let me do it. You were about to grab him but he stepped back. You groaned. He wanted me to beg me, didn't he?

"I know you can. Please, enjoy yourself and dress warmly after. Good night." He turned around and closed the door behind him. He must be joking, right?