Phone number

Taehyung closed his eyes. He should not kiss you. However once he got a taste of your lips, he could not stop. He. did not want to stop. It took all of his might to stop himself from pushing it further.

You are .. hard to resist. It's been a while since he was intimate with someone, he almost forgot how it feels. Now he has to extinguish the burning desire inside him. And his tight pants.

___

Taehyung kissed you! He kissed you!!!!!! You mentally screamed inside. You only intend a peck to tease him. Well, you are glad he took the initiative to take one step ahead. This day, you'd totally remember until the day you die!

____

Singing all the way to the building, you throw the car keys to the valet. Or you think he is. The building is under your name. Your dad bought them when you were born and it's been giving him a lot of blessings ever since.

"Is my dad inside?" You come with lunch to your dad's office today.

"Yes, Miss. I'll tell him you are here."

"It's okay. I want to surprise him."  You may look heartless, ruthless, all the less and less quality in the world. But still you are a honey sweet daughter to your dad.

You knock a few times before entering his office, the man is so happy he gets up from his seat to welcome you.

"Geez, be careful, I don't want to be the reason you have a bump on your head at this age." You giggle.

"You little brat, what brings you here?" He thought he'd see you again in two months the fastest. You just never look back once you leave.

"I want to have lunch with you. Not my cooking so don't feel emotional just yet." You bought them on the way. It's your dad's favorite food also something he likes to eat when he takes you out back then.

"Should I be worried?" You are acting unusually.

"Should I bring this back and eat by myself?"

"No, no, let's have them now.. What do you want to drink? I'll ask Mr Lee to grab them."

"The water is just fine, dad."

"Good, water is good." He is very happy with this sudden visit. Your dad could not stop staring at his beautiful daughter. It feels like you have grown mature in a day.

____

"How could I not have his number.. We already kissed." You sulk. You haven't met Taehyung again after the date. You did not hear Yeontan barking inside also when you knocked on his door last night. Where could he be?

Now you could not help but to think he probably thinks it was a mistake to kiss you and move to another place. You also have a few scenarios where he faint from the kiss and haven't woken up since then. Perhaps you should get someone to break into his door. Or something like jumping to his balcony, the worst could happen, you fall and die.

"Y/n, are you home?" Taehyung pressed the bell.

You ran to the door, finding him charming as usual standing in front of you. Just like you neve have a weird imagination about him.

"Oh, that's quick." He grins, "I bring you pastries. I have to go out of town for a few days." He did not have a chance to tell you. He did knock on your door the morning before he departed, but he assumed you were not awake yet, "Occurs to me, i don't have your phone number to call.." He regrets, "So.. what do you say if we exchange a phone number?" He asks.

"Yes, I mean sure. Just because you ask." You said.

"Have you had dinner yet? Should we go out? I just returned and my fridge is all empty." There's nothing but water and ice.

"Dinner would be nice." You just have half fried chicken but you could eat another batch with him, "Oh, if you are out of town, how about Yeontan?" The little dog must be sad to be left out.

"He's with my parents."

"I can also take care of him when you are away. I think he quite likes me." Taehyung loves his doggie. That could be a way to enter his heart as well.

"Sure, I'll let you know next time now that I have your phone number."

You linked your arm with him, Taehyung seems to be surprised however he did not say anything.  The two of you walk into a café near the apartment, your apartment building is in a strategic area. It has everything within walking distance. That way you also could hold onto him a bit longer...

Taehyung orders the food. It's really nice to have someone to have dinner with. He came back today by the thought of your sullen face. He disappeared after the kiss, you must be so confused. He should have said something. At that time he could not grasp his own feelings.

"I went to visit my dad recently, he looks so happy.. Sometimes I think I'm nothing but a burden.." When your dad saw you that time, he had the widest smile on his face. Well your brother rolls his eyes but you think he's happy to see you too.

"I'm sure he does not think that way.." From whatever he sees in your life, you are loved beyond words. The confidence, the power, and the attitude.

"I'm a troublemaker."

"You left that impression the first time we met also." First time you met him.. First time you met him in the minimarket.. that time. Fuck, you kissed him thinking he's flirting with you.

"Forget about it, will you?" That was embarrassing. You won't ever do that to anyone ever again.

"I must say it leaves a strong trace in me." Not everyday you encounter a moment like that, "Sorry to leave without telling you..." He ruffles your hair. You like that habit now. It makes you feel special and loved.

"I'm not anxious at all. I'm having a good time." You said, you were dying to hear from him, going in and out of the door whenever you heard a sound. Those days were so stupid if you think about it again.

"That's good to hear.. I can't sleep well thinking about you.." He stares into your eyes as he says so.

"Well, you kissed me. That's ..-" The waiter felt like she was interrupting a private conversation, but don't these people on this table have the most beautiful face that her eyes ever lays on? The man and the woman, wow. They should be dating each other. To make other beautiful people.

She proceeds to place the food on the table and leaves.

"I did, didn't I.." He just does not want you to think that he avoids you because of the kiss, "I just think we have to take it slow.. And let's see where it's going.."