Wedding Preparation

Do you know that planning a wedding actually could get you a lot of arguments with your partner?

To get that perfect day goes beautifully as planned. First, you and Taehyung argued about the wedding ceremony. You and your family obviously want it to be huge. In the big church where Hoseok's did his wedding ceremony too. Your family flew the guests to France. It's the only one of Jung's family daughters. It has to be grand.

But on the other hand, Taehyung wanted a warm ceremony with only family and closest friends. He wanted to get married in a small church in the middle of the town. You clearly reject his idea. Saying he is crazy.

Hoseok became the mediator and talked to both of you separately.

Finally everyone agreed to do his wedding ceremony but the wedding party after that will go as you want.

Hoseok said both of you need to compromise a lot to settle the marriage plan

He will be the help along with his wife.

Second, you were being an ass and said you could spend as much money as you want for the wedding. And he didn't need to worry about the budget. Apparently Taehyung felt offended and ignored you the whole week.

What's wrong with spending money on something you'll do only once in your life.

For white beautiful dress from a famous designer, his tux, and the ring.

Third, Taehyung said he wanted to pay for the ring but you insisted you'll be the one who pays for it since you don't want it to be a surprise. What if you don't like the design? Hell, the ugly ring will be kept in a safety box forever. And he is mad again.

Hoseok literally pulled your hair for your bitchy attitude. You sent Taehyung a lot of sorry chocolate gifts which he gave to his employees heartlessly.

You didn't understand why he became that upset since your money will be his as his money is also yours to spend.

He isn't a cheap person at all. But the fact you said it out loud hurt his pride a little.

Fourth, The Invitation.

Both of you gave each other a list of people you want to invite. Yours obviously have a longer list than him. Because it's not only your friends but also your parents, relatives and almost all their business partners everywhere around the globe.

He was totally cool about it. Until you run out the table to share because your parents keep adding more guests and you didn't want to move the wedding to other buildings since you already set all the decorations.

He said you quoted 'you don't need to invite every single person on earth'

He was probably tired from the long day at work. Or he just didn't care who would attend or not attend the wedding party.

"Just cut some guests we don't really know.

I'm sure they don't care at all. Here and here." Taehyung gave you almost half of your guests list.

"They are important to my parents." You hate how ignorant Taehyung about it

"This is our wedding." He reminded you.

And then now,

"I'm not doing this!" You shouted at Taehyung.

"I think we have already agreed on it." He frowned, "Y/n, please?"

"No! You don't understand." You insisted.

"I'm tired. Can we talk about this tomorrow? Let's just sleep now.."

"You don't care about our wedding."

"Y/n,i do." He massaged your tense shoulder. You moved away.

"What is the color of our wedding theme?" You tested him.

"Pastel?" He answered cluelessly as he pulled the blanket over his head.

"I'm done. You don't care. I don't want to do this alone." You hit him with a pillow.

"You are not doing it alone, baby. I agree with almost everything. This is basically your wedding dream come true." Taehyung hugged your waist. Exhausted from his own schedules.

"You just want it to be quick."

"I don't want you to stress yourself, honey."

He pulled you back to his embrace.

"Planning a wedding is hard..."

"I just want to take you as my lawful wife."

"And I want you to be my lawful husband as well. So, please, help me."

"Alright, why am I so in love with you even though you are this stubborn?" He pecked your lips.

"Because I'm wonderful."

"Oh, Hoseok told me he already checked on  the guests list. All the invitations will be sent by Monday." You got your wedding book planner. Checklist on the invitation column.

You still have two more fitting before the big day. Wedding ring done. Wedding cake done. Wine and champagne done. Test food also done. Decorations need more time since the flower you want didn't grow much this season which is frustrating. You have to go with another flower. Alea became your maid of honor but she didn't help much. Mr Lee assisted you more.

Meanwhile, Jimin helped with the groomsmen. He talked about the bachelor party but Taehyung rejected him even though you said he may go. He said there is no need for it.