If it was Taehyung

"This will be your room." Jin opened the door. There are not many things in the room. You walked around inside. Look outside the curtain. The view isn't that bad, "I'm sorry if it is a bit smaller than your place."

"Why don't I sleep in your room?" You just want to see his flustered reaction, "I thought you said you'd empty your half of your closet." Seokjin cleared his throat.

"I want to. But I'm not sure if I can hold myself... around you." He turned his face away.

"Hold what?" You asked to pretend to be so innocent. He is cute.

"Hmm, nothing. Please sleep here until we get comfortable with each other." Is he really a virgin or something? I mean most men will jump on me in no time. Different case with Taehyung tho.

"I want to see your room."

"Sure, this way." Seokjin led you to his room. It's not that big either. The bed is quite big for himself. There is a big screen in front of the bed, "I like watching comedy shows if i have some time." He explains.

"How about porn?"

"..." Seems like he didn't manage to process the question, "What?"

"P O R N. You do know those, right?"

"Stop teasing me. Are you hungry? I'll cook you something." You followed his steps. You were waiting for him at the kitchen counter. He got many cooking ingredients in the fridge.

"You are good at this." You were complimenting his cooking skill.

"I live alone. And this is kind of my hobby."

"Yeah? You never lived with your girlfriend before?"

"No, my last relationship was in college."

"You never have another relationship?"

"I'm busy working 24/7." He really is. Not much time for personal matters.

"Is that why you are so desperate for hot young blood like me?"

"That category isn't real." Jin chuckled.

You watched him cutting vegetables skillfully, "Teach me." You moved closer to him. You could cook a simple dish for Taehyung. He will like it.

"Are you sure?" Jin handed the knife to you, "Actually I don't think it's a good idea." Jin watched you being confused with the knife. Jin placed himself behind you as he put his hand on yours. Guiding each cut.

"Your heart beats fast again." You can't help but feel it in your back.

"Ignore it." Jin cleared his throat.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?" His hand stopped moving, "It's because you are beautiful."

"I know I am. But that's loud."

"Yeah, can you stop saying it now. Do you still want to cut this pepper?" He tried to change the subject. You turned around to realize his body was still blocking you and there was no way out.

"No. I will help with just watching." His eyes looked down at yours.

"That's a lot of help." He said carefully. Locking his eyes at your lips.

"Will you move?" You asked, completely ignoring the tension.

"No." Well. You pushed him hard. Seokjin stepped back in surprise, not seeing that coming, "That's perfect for a kiss scene you know! Why don't you let me have the moment. You are cruel." He complained

"That's what I do to people who are standing in my way." You were realizing too he will try to do it sooner or later.

"Alright. I understand, Miss. Almighty."

You opened the fridge. Looking for a glass of juice or anything. He arranged his fridge very neatly, "Let's make your first night here memorable. We can order pizza and watch horror." You chuckle to hear him.

"Yeah, just ask me directly if you want to fuck me in this table." You roll your eyes. Man and their stupid heads.

"Well, I won't say it that way." He starts to cook. The smell was really nice.

"Don't you want to have sex with me?" You ask in sarcasm.

"Only if you ask nicely." He bursts out a loud laugh, "I got you!"

You gave him a grim smile, "Yes, you did."

"I'm kidding. How about you sleep over today, it's getting late. I mean... I don't want to force you if you dislike the idea just say so."

"No, that's alright. Let's do it." Seokjin looked happy. His smile went brighter.

Seokjin gave you his oversized pajamas.

He really is big. You were laying in his bed while he chose the movie he wanted to watch. Honestly you didn't care about the movie. You will fall asleep anyway. Seokjin sits on the bed. His eyes are tracing your figure. You hide your legs in the blanket since the air conditioner is quite cold in his room. You are already sleepy.

Seokjin caresses your hair, he moves closer to you. Your eyes blink a few times as he leaned on your back. He removes your hair, you are stunned for a moment to feel his warm lips on your neck. Sending shivers all the way to your core. His lips almost touches yours when you snap out and face the other way.

Covering his mouth with your hands. He realizes what he did and got off you immediately, "I shouldn't do that." He said in a low voice. You want to be angry and slap him hard but you can't. He is your fiancé, "If it was Taehyung you'll let him do it, right?"