Delicate Stuff

"I don't bring a lot of things.. My dad does not really like us to live together before marriage." Your old man says you could go back and forth to the main house, he prefers it that way.

He is happy that you are showing your commitment for the engagement and also worried with all the sudden tame behavior. Your mother is the opposite, she already shops a few baby clothes. You want to tell her that her future in-law is most likely to be a virgin. Jin never bed a girl before, you assumed.

"I understand. I'll put it in your room." Jin says.

"You change the bedsheet." You notice the flowers on the vanity table and carefully read the note on the flowers, "This is very nice. Thanks."

"I try to make it more comfortable.." The place he lives is a two bedroom apartment. It's close to the medical center where he works. He likes to place himself humbly wherever he is.

If the two of you get married, his parents will prepare one of their properties for you to live in. His mother is still hesitant to accept you into their family, because to be honest.. you are scaring her. Jin convinces her that he is serious about you and will be responsible with his choice.

"So what now?" You should have accepted Mr Lee's offer to unpack this stuff.. "I.. will .. do this.." Not sure how, but you sure it's not that hard, you only need to take it out and .., yeah..

"I will help you." After a couple of minutes, when you are taking out your clothes, it somehow scatters all over the bed and some of it is messy inside your luggage.

"I thought you'd never ask."

"It's okay.. You can always learn."

"... no..."

"So how could you live alone this whole time if you don't arrange your own stuff." Jin is the opposite, he is neat and tidy, he arranges your closet in a short time..

"You would not believe me if I said.. They clean themselves."

Jin laughs, "Okay, I'm done.."

"What do you mean? My undies are still there... Where should I put them..?"

"Y.. your.. I.. I.." Jin stutters.

"What? Have you seen one before?" You grab your bra and put it in front of his face, you like to tease him.

"Put it away." He blushes.
"I have plenty, what color do you like?" They are all lace bra, any kind.
"I've seen them but seeing yours makes me imagine you wearing them." He is red to the neck.

"Kim Seokjin, you are pervert, huh!" You laugh at him, "I guess I have to call Mr Lee then."

"I'll do it!" He stops you. Sighing, "I'll show you how.. you follow me, okay.." He can't let that old man touch your delicate underwear! Turns out he's a possessive type, too.

_____

Jin is busy working in his medical center, when he is not there, Jin goes to his dad's company. He is a diligent and hardworking person, just like someone you know. On a quiet day, you wonder if Taehyung is doing okay.. if he missed being with you..

You missed Yeontan also.. but mostly the owner.

"I'm surprised you know how to use a washing machine." Jin chuckles, he saw you standing in the laundry room. Quite unexpected.

"Taehyung teached me.."

"... I also teach you how to make your closet. You should put it into consideration." He said quickly.

"You are so silly." "Your mom called this morning, she asked if we are getting along, I said you don't let me sleep in your bed."

"I don't say you can't . Why are you telling that to my mom?" He groans.

"I feel like annoying her." She doesn't like you, you got that impression.

The call was very awkward and you want to end it quickly.

"I asked her to call." Jin says, "My mother is worried about you."

"Why is she worried about me? I think she worried you might really want to marry me." Your mother is excited, she is planning the details of your engagement party.

Meanwhile, Jin's mother worried you can't handle her son's humbleness, so she asked Jin to keep the fancy car so that you are not embarrassed going out with him. Having a daughter in law like you did not lessen her burden, instead she could not sleep well at night.

"It's true." He chuckles, "Are you hungry yet? Should we go out and eat?"

"Ah, yes. Please take me out somewhere. Staying home all day drives me crazy."

_____

"You must have loved your dad big time." Alea said in awe, "You break up with Mr too nice and handsome for Jin." "Where is my invitation?" She guesses that your parents must've want you to marry the man as soon as you graduate.

"Just wait, my mom will send them to your mother soon." You are not involved in the preparation, let the adults handle it all.

"How about Taehyung?"

You want to call him many times, but you figured it might be not wise. And you'd keep thinking about him after. What would you say anyway?