Kim Seokjin

Not once in your life you stayed home doing nothing like this. Your days were packed with brunches, shopping with the girls, parties from club to club.

It felt so peaceful right now. But boring as hell. Should you jump to your balcony and break the glass? Hoseok blocked your cards, you can't pay for fixing it. He was really scary. He must be really upset with you. Still, to leave you like that in the situation was really cold-hearted. He just wants you to go back. Hoseok always protected you too. You knew that, even he said he would use you as a human shield if there is a bullet coming his way, isn't he nice?

You rolled on the floor. Taehyung said you could eat anything in the fridge. You imagined his pretty face. He is beautiful in a strange way. Yeontan laid down next to you. He is so caring to his dog too.

"I'm sorry for threatening you the other day." You pat his head. You fed Yeontan and went to Taehyung's bedroom. Which side did he sleep on?

You didn't need to open your clothes. He was already nice. You didn't need to spread your legs; he was already sweet.

If you want to own him. Is it love?

If you want to lay here with him and just talk about life. Is it love?

You had several boy called themself your boyfriend just to fuck your girl friend. People do that. They will take everything from you and leave after they no longer can use you.

Love is selfish.

You opened Taehyung's drawer out of curiosity. Nothing. He said he just moved back here. He didn't have a lot of stuff. Boring.

You were eating your lunch with Yeontan running around the room. He surely had so much energy. What should you do? It is still hours until Taehyung goes back. You walked outside the apartment. Having Yeontan in your arms. You'll just walk around here.

You see someone familiar in your door, ringing the bell.

"How do you know I live here?" You frowned.

"Hello, my mom talked to your mother." Kim Seokjin.

"But why did you leave that door? Am I getting the wrong number?" He is sure that he is in the right place.

"No, that's my apartment. Hoseok kicked me out so my neighbor helped me."

"You have a generous neighbor." Seokjin says.

"He is."

"It's a he?" Another surprise, see, it's always fun with you.

"Why? Can't handle a competitor?" You smirked. Yeontan barks at him.

"I'm trying to be humble." He grins, " Oh, I'm here to return your heels. You left it that day." He handed you the paper-bag. It was very neat.

"You don't have to do that." You took it from him. Well, it was actually good, this pair cost you some money.

"I know." Seokjin smiles, "It's just an excuse so I can meet you again." He continued.

"Classic. What do you want? Which company of yours my mom trades me with?" He didn't seem offended.

"She didn't trade you with anything. I'm here because I want to know you." He said in a polite tone. So fake. You met tons of men like him.

"Yeah, I believe you. Which of my dad's companies do you have an eye on?"

"You are so interesting." He chuckles.

"Yeah? I don't believe it with pure intention. So just spill the tea. Which one?" After all you did to him in front of his parents, the fact he's still here alone you found it strange, there must be something.

"I like you. And I genuinely think you are amazing. I want to know you better."

"Oh God, you want it all." Impressive. It gets better every time.

"Y/n , what did i say about not opening the door for strang...er..." Taehyung stops his words. He took half a day off to send you home. He looks surprised to see Seokjin. You stare at the two of them. Did they know each other?

"Dr. Jin." Taehyung pulled you to his side, "Do you know her?"

"We had dinner the other day. But she had a couple of drinks and left her heels." Way to say you were too drunk. Taehyung looked down at you, made sure you were okay.

"I will get in first." Taehyung excused himself realizing it was not his place to interrupt things between the two of you.

"How do you know Taehyung?" You asked, because it was a totally awkward moment just now. They must've a history.

Seokjin gave you silence for a second, he was considering his answer.

"He is a friend of an acquaintance of mine." Sounds complicated already. But it's not intriguing enough for you to stay in this conversation with him, especially after Taehyung is home.

"Oh. Okay then, see you." You won't say thanks because he's the one who wants to see you, you are the opposite.

"Y/n." Jin grabbed your hand, as soon as he realized what he just did. Seokjin let go of your hand immediately.

"What?" You are annoyed. You want to see Taehyung right now and this man didn't know his place.

"Let's go on a date." He braced himself to let out that question.

"Have you lost your mind or what?" You left without answering his invitation. He must want something from you. Genuine. What is genuine? You enter Taehyung's apartment.

Taehyung was sitting on his couch. You are ignoring your thoughts. It's just you want to sit in his lap and kiss his lips. You walked past him. Biting your lower lip in nervousness.

"Are you ready? We can leave now."

"My mom set us up. She wanted us to date or something." Why did you explain this to Taehyung? He didn't even ask.

"I see..."

"Yes, there is nothing between us." WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING NOW?

"It's alright, Y/n ."

"I still want to be your girlfriend." Good, Y/n. Why don't you kill yourself too.

"You are so cute. Come here." He patted the place beside him.

You walked there hesitantly, "What?"

"You should date a man your age. I'm way too old for you." Taehyung smiles. He pinched your cheek.

"...." Did he think i am stupid or what?

You were eating your snack while Taehyung was driving the car. Now it feels more awkward. He has been quiet for some time. Of course it is crazy to date someone you barely know. Like the one you met just a few days ago and encountered an embarrassing moment with. You have a few one night stands but meeting him feels more intimate, the sex has not even started yet. Like you just know, it should be him.

"This is your family resident?"

"Yes, do you wanna come in?" You ask, perhaps with him coming you could avoid bad blood that's about to come.

"No. I'll just drive back now." He looked uneasy, "See you around, Y/n ."The mansion is fucking huge. That's not where normal people live.