Meeting His Parents ( 1 )

You packed your clothes. Taehyung begged you not to bring anything too revealing or sexy or show your beautiful legs to anyone. He was basically asking you to wear long pants and a t-shirt.

Not that he didn't love you in all of it.

He just didn't want you to intimidate anyone. He wants you to look down to earth in front of his family. Not the whole gucci walking store.

"Why am I packing too? I'll just wear yours. This is a beautiful night gown. I bought it for our summer holiday. See this swimsuit. You are cruel, Taehyung." You lazily threw anything you see in the suitcase.

"Do it for me okay, please?"

"I hate it." You pushed his hand aside. Rejecting his hug, "This is me. Why should I pretend to be someone who isn't me? Am I embarrassing you?"

"..." Taehyung took a deep breath. He realized what you said was right. He was going to introduce you to his family.

He wants you to give them a good impression.

Which is hard remembering your personality.

This is the first time he brings you to his home after dating for a while.

It showed his good intentions. He is serious about you.

"I'm sorry, baby..." You ignored him.

"Don't baby me now." You left the closet.

"Y/n, honey." He rushed after you.

"Why can I just dress like myself?" You know he probably worries you will end up wearing sexy things in front of his family.

Taehyung said his dad has been a bit strict since he was a little. They are not a typical open minded family. But his sister is cool, you met her several times.

His parents were quite surprised to hear Taehyung will bring you to visit them.

They heard you are a baby girl from a well known family.

There was awkward tension he didn't say to you as they felt your family could easily belittle their precious son because you are too rich.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, okay. I was wrong. Please wear anything you like. I won't say a thing." He reassured you.

"Promise?"

"Yes, don't be mad at me again. Okay?" He pinched your cheeks.

"I'll think about it."

Mr Lee will drive both of you to the airport

The two of you will stay for one week.

Your dad sends his regards. He had been nothing but kind to Taehyung. Taking him as his own son. Pushing him to work in your company and all.

You were nervous.

It just didn't show. You can't sleep for days after Taehyung said he will take you to meet his family. Now she understands what Taehyung felt when he met your dad.

A little. At least he is more than qualified to be your man. Meanwhile, you are a selfish reckless bitch. You tried to pull several reasons why you can't go. But he didn't get the hint and now here you are...

In front of his family house.

"Hey, future in law." His sis greeted you warmly, "Stunning as always. Mom, they are here!" She screamed, "Come on in."

Taehyung brought your luggage to his room on the second floor. You followed his steps.

Didn't want to be separated from him.