Life after Marriage

Jin glanced at your direction, you are doing something on your laptop. You said it was some assignment. You've been staring at the screen for two hours straight. He admired it.

The parents agreed you should graduate before the wedding. They want the two of you getting to know each other better. Even though the news of you two getting married this year is everywhere.

"Have snacks.." Jin cut some fruits for you, putting them on the table, "..." "You are playing games..." Serious, my ass! he cursed.

"Oh, yes. I paid my classmate to do my assignment, so I have plenty of time to kill."

He laughs, he should've known better, "I guess you could do that also."

"I'm hungry..." You turned off the laptop. Jin always makes good food. You quite like his cooking. Never thought you'll be enjoying a simple life like this. There's warmth in every corner of his place. And he takes care of you patiently.

"I will make dinner in a bit."

"If we get married will you also cook?" You asked out of curiosity. Because you know shit about cooking. When you are with Taehyung both of you mostly eat outside because he only could make a simple dish for breakfast.

"I think so." He prefers to live in a small apartment like he is now, but he does not think both of the parents will agree, they will arrange people to take care of both of you. Besides, you must be more comfortable with that setting. In the future, he will be busier, he imagines he will leave you a lot of time by yourself. It will be nice knowing you have people to rely on when he's not around.

"Did you just have a perverted thought? Because your face is blushing."

"No!" Jin snorts, "How about you set the table while I'm cooking?" A little by little.. he hoped you could follow his pace. Slowly but surely.

_____

"What about this one?" He asked.

"It suits you." You answer him plainly, you stare at the blue shirt in front of you, Taehyung looks good in this kind of color.., "I'll take this one, also with the bag over there. Could you pack them separately?"

"Yes, Miss."

"I'll pay." Jin is also about to pay for his clothes.

"It's okay. I can pay for myself.."

You are rather quiet today, that's also the reason he asks if you wanna go out shopping. There's days when you are also acting the same, when the time comes, he tries to be understanding. You are an easy person to get along with, at least you never straightly give him a cold shoulder.

"Should we deliver the shirt for Taehyung?" He asks when the two of you are already in the car.

"Huh?"

"The shirt you bought. It's for Taehyung, right?"

"Oh.." You look outside the window.

"I don't ask you to fall in love with me right away, but it'd be nice if you don't think about him when you are with me.."

"Sorry." "I couldn't help it."

You enter your room as soon as both of you reach the apartment. Jin rubs his temple, perhaps he should not say it like that. He's just so jealous, you buy something for Taehyung right in front of his face.

"I feel sorry for you.." Taehyung said that with a straight face. Jin could not answer him. Because he felt sorry for him, too. He takes another woman from his hand. Perhaps it was not what he meant.

"Y/n.. Let's talk for a bit." He knocks on your door, "Please?"

"I already said I'm sorry." You hide behind the half open door.

"... let me in." You open the door half heartedly, it was impulsive behavior of yours.. You are not sure if you are going to give it to Taehyung, you just thought of him and bought it without thinking.

"I-" Jin lifts you up to the bed. In one swift of a movement he's already on top of you.

"I'm a man, too. I can be jealous if you keep thinking about another man." "I want you.. I know how to kiss and sleep with a woman. I just don't do them yet because it does not feel right." "It does not mean I don't think about it." He's been holding back the urge to fully own you because he has such a respect for you. He promises to himself he would not rush things and let you until you open up your heart to him. He almost kissed you purely out of jealousy.

Jin gets off from you, "Have a conscience." He says as left your bedroom.

Your chest is about to burst out of the tense!

_____

Jin eats his lunch in daze. He should not say those things to you.. Whenever he thinks about it, he wanna hit himself. Jealousy does not look good on him.. He keeps letting out a harsh breath every few seconds. You went back to your family three days in a row now. You who hate staying in the family house chose to stay there to avoid him, you must be quite pissed.

"Love quarrel?" Hobi asked as soon as he saw Jin in the living room.

"I think so.." Jin brought a herbal drink for your parents. Also a few delicacies for afternoon tea. He got off from work early today to bring you back.

"She looks fine to me." You are coming to the office after college and playing games in your dad's room like usual, he could even hear the lame joke you told the old man.

"Oh, you are here." You casually greet Jin, "Are you still angry at me?"

"I'm not angry at you!" Ugh, this girl.

"Oh, Seokjin." Your dad is told that his son in law is coming, "Come to pick Y/n up? Does she make trouble for you?"

"We have a little disagreement."

"He throw me to the bed!" You said. Hobi smacks your head.

"We don't want to know what you two are doing when you are alone."

"Let them solve their own problem.." Your dad chuckles, "Follow your fiance home, don't make trouble for him. He's busy enough." You are planning to go back anyway, your mother made you go to the saloon with her yesterday and you are dying to run away before the next appointment comes.

The trip back to his apartment is quiet. Seems like that night repeats again. Jin glances at you a couple of times wondering what you think of him after the kiss.