Prologue

Hello I'm writing this small blurb a year after I started this book.
Just wanted to point out that my writing at this point in time is absolutely horrendous so just a heads up incase you come across some spelling and/or grammar errors.
But I do promise you that it gets better as the book goes on, (If you don't believe me then you can click on a newer chapter and see for yourself)

But besides that, Enjoy the book. 

It was a regular weekend at Jade Mountain Academy. The skies were clear of clouds as sun rays enveloped the school. Most of the students were out flying and enjoying the bright morning except for a handful who would rather read and relax indoors.
Such as the Dragonets of Destiny who were currently sitting inside a staff cave, organising new students into the school. Except for Glory who has queenly duties in the Rainforest.

"Alright so currently we seem to have about thirty six students attending the school" said Tsunami.
"After the incident that occurred in the history cave, the Skywings haven't sent another student here to replace Carnelian in fear of losing another dragonet. So we have an extra spot in the Jade winglet for a Skywing, the question is who might want to enrol. So; do we have any ideas?"

Clay was the first to speak up. "What about Peril though?, isn't she part of the Jade winglet?"

"We decided that's it would be best if she studied separately for safety reasons, she's still welcome in the school but not as a part of the winglets" Tsunami explained, keeping her formal composure.

"Oh, okay..." Clay expressed sadly "Well we could ask if there are any Skywings who may want to enrol from Possibility?"

"That's a good idea" chirped Sunny. With a bright smile on her face, "There's got to be at least one Skywing who's willing to enrol here"

"That's probably true but remember that it'll take a while to get there, find a Skywing who's willing to enrol, and then get back here before sundown tomorrow. Starflight said. "The new year starts in two days so we need to think of something fast because even if we left right now we wouldn't get back in time. The only way would be if they decided to come here on their own"

Sunny's face drooped as Clay put a wing around her. "Hey, don't worry," He said reassuringly "We'll figure something out, I promise"

"What about Winter" Starflight suddenly pointed out. "He lived in the sanctuary for a while, he probably knows a few Skywings ther-"

"I already asked him personally just a few days ago" Tsunami interrupted. "When he recently returned for the new school year I asked and he said that he did know a few but they weren't interested in enrolling"

"Well there goes that idea then..." Sunny sighed. "There's got to be at least one person who wants to enrol"

That's when they heard a knock on the cave entrance. "Come in!" Clay yelled.
A few moments passed before an excited Nightwing walked into the cave and took a seat to join the discussion.

There was a moment of silence before Starflight spoke, "Fatespeaker" He grinned.

"Hello!" Fatespeaker squealed on her usual cheery voice.

"So what's this about?" Starflight asked, tilting his head slightly to the left. "Is everything alright?"
Although he couldn't see, he had learned to identify dragons through his other senses and was now able to identify almost everyone who worked or studied in the school.

"Yeah, everything's fine, great actually!" Fatespeaker beamed.

"How so..? " Tsunami asked sceptically

"Come see for yourself!" She said before rushing out of the room, removing herself from the room just as fast as she arrived. Leaving the staff of the school sitting in the cave alone once again.