[Don't] Deal With The Devil

"YOU DID WHAT!?!" Winter screamed from the top of his lungs at the three dragons who were on the opposite side of the sleeping cave.

Daniel stuttered for a moment.
"So we uh... May or may not have accidentally run into Hazel... And also may or may not have uh... Revealed that we have a Leafwing on our side..."
He shot Winter a shy smile but this only made him scowl more.

"Are you kidding me... Do you know what you just done!? Willow's probably going to be on a poster by lunchtime!" Winter shouted and Willow looked up to him with worried eyes before she shot Daniel the same look.

Daniel saw it but didn't say anything, only giving her a sympathetic look which silently confirmed Winters claim.

Willow sighed, "Well... The damage has been done so no point crying over it... Right?"

Turtle nodded, "Hazel's probably already told the queens and if so then Sundew also probably knows too..."

Willows eyes widened, clearly she hadn't thought about what Sundew would think of her after she got a bounty on her head.

Daniel noticed her sudden change of facial expression and immediately went to comfort her.
"Hey... You know you'll be fine right?"

The leafing looked to him before looking down at her talons.
"Will I really though..? My friends would go mad if they found out... Not to mention Sundew..."
A small tear fell from her eye.
"She might even break up with me...."

"She wouldn't" Moon said suddenly to which Willow looked up.
"How do you know? It's not like you can see what's inside her mind."

Peril and Star exchanged glances from beside Qibli who was sitting on the floor against the stone wall.
"She didn't tell you... Did she?" Qibli said to which Willow shot him a puzzled look.

"What are you talking about..?"

Moon sighed, "Willow... I can read minds..."

The Leafwings eyes widened, "What...? But that's-"

"Not impossible," She interjected, "Look, I've been inside Sundews mind as well as yours" Moon admitted which Daniel found a little odd since she usually wasn't one to trust others so fast.

"You guys have in incredible bond, I've heard it, she might get mad, but she wouldn't ever break up with you" Moon continued.

Willow didn't seem convinced but she had calmed down a little on the Sundew topic.
"Alright... If you're telling the truth... Then what's my deepest fear?"

Moon answered quickly.
"That you wouldn't be able to marry Sundew because you're not a Leafspeak and her parents wouldn't approve of it. Let alone that you're also female."

Willows face said it all, Moon was spot on with her answer and the Leafwing was left bewildered completely.

"I think you broke her-" Daniel said but was cut off when at the worst possible time of all, Sundew popped her head into the cave.

Daniel looked up at the darker Leafwing and his face dropped a little.
'Oh you've got to be absolutely kidding me... At the worst possible time'

"What have you done to Willow!?" Sundew yelled to which Daniel stood up quickly"

"Hey, hey, she's fine! Just in a bit of shock but she's fine!"

Sundew exchanged glances between Daniel and a shocked Willow and it was clear she wasn't buying it but with a stoke of good luck, Willow snapped out of her trance-like state at the best possible time.

She shook her head slightly before looking up. Her face beamed when she saw her girlfriend.
"Sundew! I didn't notice you there" She quickly stood up and wrapped her wings around her.
"How have you been today?"