Deadly Dreaming

Everyone else in the cave was panicking.
One second Qibli shows up with a bloody blade attached to his arm and the next Hurricane came barrelling into the cave with a warning.

Turtle sat in a corner watching the madness unravel itself in front of his very eyes.
Winter and Peril were practically screaming questions and remarks at Qibli who was cornered on a wall.
Qibli was trying to calm them down but they wouldn't budge.

Kinkajou, Moon and Star were taking a look at the collapsed Hurricane in the centre of the room.
He was still breathing however he was definitely unconscious.

The way he entered the cavern was far from the Hurricane they knew acted. Normally he would land gracefully and possibly show off a little.

He was always easy going, even in some of the worst situations so far. However, his sudden crash landing of an entrance paired with his genuine worry when he spoke...

Turtle was sure it sent chills down everyone's spine.

His warning, that we all had a problem on our hands and based on his collapse from exhaustion he knew that he was pushing himself past his limit to get to them in time.

Which made Turtle worry.
'What was he trying to warn us about..?'

They would have to wait until Hurricane eventually woke up and who knows when that would be.
They just had to hope and pray to the moons above that the thing that he was trying to warn them about didn't reach them before he did.

In the meanwhile however... Turtle was. Nearly one hundred percent sure that almost everyone had questions for a particular cloaked Sandwing.

Turtle turned his head towards the drama on the left side of the cave. He knew that Winter was angry with Qibli however he most certainly didn't expect to find him pinning Qibli against a wall.

- - -

"WHY DO YOU HAVE A BLOODY BLADE WITH YOU!" Winter bellowed. Qibli was staring back into Winters deadly blue eyes. They looked both beautiful and terrifying at the same time.

A sudden thought of his kiss with Winter came back to his mind.
He was lost in thought to some extent, even in the worst possible situation he found himself blushing slightly.
It was ironic really, Winter was screaming at him from the top of his lungs yet all Qibli could see were Winters mesmerising deep blue eyes.

Ever since yesterday he'd been having mixed feelings about his friends, especially Hurricane and Winter. He didn't know if he saw them as only friends... Or... Something more.

"HELLO! I'M TALKING TO YOU!" Winter yelled, snapping his claws in front of Qibli's face.

Qibli was taken out of his thoughts and back to Winters, harsh questioning.
"Oh.. Um, sorry... Dozed off for a second there." Qibli responded apologetically in an attempt to ease the tension around him.

It didn't do much but Winters questions were slightly less harsh so Qibli saw it as a win.

"Why do you have a bloody blade with you." Winter repeated sternly, but not screaming.
Peril stood next to Winter, although keeping a decent distance away from him so she didn't set him ablaze on accident.

She also awaited a response from the nervous Sandwing however Qibli didn't exactly know how to respond considering he barely knew what happened himself.

"I'm waiting." Winter said dangerously, Peril also had a stern look on her face.

"Well, it's a long story and kind of hard to explai-" Qibli tried