So Long... For Now

It was only yesterday since the fight between Daniel and Anemone -which ended with her crying on the floor- had occurred.

When the Queens eventually did find out they were not happy, especially not Coral who believed Anemone was a little angel who would never hurt anyone and demanded Daniel be punished for even thinking that.

When Tsunami did bring up the fact that Anemone was kind of spoiled and not a good student herself, however, Coral merely shrugged it off and said she must have had a 'valid reason' for doing so.

Needless to say, however they were still impressed how a normal Dragon was able to beat an Animus in a fight.
So in the end Daniel was now sitting in the detention cave listening in to Tsunami who was giving a boring lecture on why he shouldn't do the things he did.

'Yeah, I know it wasn't right but she deserved every bit of my blow... If anything she deserved another for how much pain she put Turtle through'

He looked up to the deep blue Seawing who was going on and on... It was a complete bore.
So he decided to close his eyes for a split second... And of course, timing came for him.

"HURRICANE! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?" Tsunami yelled as she threw a small scroll casing at him.
He opened his eyes just in time to see the case hurdle towards him and whack him in the face.

"Gah!" Daniel shouted as the light but hard casing hit his forehead which created a light pain.

"Oh come on! She deserved what I did to her! And you know it!" Daniel spat.

"Yes, but that's no reason to BREAK HER JAW! How did you even do it anyways?"
Her voice went from angry to confused and then back to angry.
"It doesn't matter! Now Queen Coral is upset and refuses to leave Anemone's side until she's better.

Daniel raised a brow. "Can't she just fix herself with Animus magic? Or is she faking it so she gets the attention she wants"

Tsunami wasn't having it.
"Hurricane that's enough! She's still my SISTER! Isn't that enough to tell you to NOT hurt her!?"

Daniel scowled.
"Oh yeah!? Well isn't Turtle your BROTHER? Isn't that enough to tell Anemone NOT to bully him like she's been doing all these years?!"

"Yeah- well- uhm..."Tsunami stuttered but was cut off by Daniel
"I was just trying to defend my Friends, didn't you do the same against Kestrel when she was hurting Clay?"

Tsunami's eyes widened.
"How do you know about that?" she spat to which Daniel shrugged.

"That's not important, what is important is seeing how I'm just a younger version of your past self, getting in trouble by defending my friends and being locked down with you in detention like you were locked down with chains under the mountain.

Tsunami fell silent. It was clear she didn't know what to say and instead simply sighed as she saw the similarities.

"Fine, I see your point... But that still doesn't make it right!" she barked but Daniel couldn't care less, he already had her convinced.

"Sure, it may not been right in some eyes but in ours, it was completely justified after all the pain she put others through and I have no remorse for her" Daniel stated clearly.
"The only thing I regret is not punching her twice because let me tell you... She deserved so much more than just a broken jaw..."

Tsunami fell silent again, she held a stern stare with Daniel however could see that deep down, she knew he was right.

She sighed deeply, "Look, I understand, I would have probably done the same if I was in your spot but can you at least try to be nice to her?" She asked.