Triple The Threat

Daniel stared back at the blade which was hurtling towards his skull.
There was nothing he could do, he was trapped between two really bad options and there was little to no time to decide.

Not that he would be able to since the only thing he managed to do was to widen his eyes as he came face to face with death itself.

That was... Until he felt a hard hit from his side as his face soon met the still bloody floor, though the red colour of blood didn't do much on his already red scales.

However what did scar him as he looked up was what had happened.
Willow had suddenly shoved him to the ground, thus saving his life..  But at a cost.

Instead of crashing headfirst into his skull, the Sword breaker instead found a home inside of Willows wing, pinning her to the wall.

A trickle of blood started to rind down her wing as she let out a horrifically loud scream.
Daniel looked up, shocked and full of worry for Willow who not only saved his life but also took the hit for him instead.

He was Grateful that Willow saved his life, but after hearing her horrific scream because of it... He slightly wished she didn't.

"WILLOW!" Sundew cried out from the Jade winglets table as she was about to step in though Moon and Qibli held her back.

"Stop! What are you doing!" She cried, "I need to help her!"

"You'll only make things worse! They're already in a tense situation!" Moon grunted as she tried to pull the distressed Leafwing back.

"Exactly! You need to stay here! Let them handle it!" Qibli explained as together him and Moon finally managed to make Sundew stay in place.

"But I can't just stay here and watch my girlfriend get injured without even bothering to help!" She tried one last time to convince them to let her go but their grip was strong and wouldn't budge.

"Don't worry!" Kinkajou said in order to comfort her.
"Willow is strong! She'll be fine! The one I'm worried about is Turtle..." she added with a hint of sadness, unknowing what had gotten into her boyfriend.

Everyone watched as with excruciating pain, Willow grabbed and violently yanked out the Sword breaker as she let out another gruelling yelp of pain before tossing the bloody knife to the ground.

She gasped for some air but soon stood face to face with a cloaked Turtle.
"If you want to hurt Anemone any more..." She said slowly as blood continued to run down the middle of her wing. "You'll have to go through me first"

"You mean us" Daniel added as he stood up beside Willow, Both of them bleeding from cuts they'd received. 
Turtle scowled at them as what appeared to be black ooze started to drip from his eyes. 
Some of the darkness from his initial fully black eye left as a result, leaving behind a blotched pattern on the outskirts of his eyes.

"I didn't expect my own friends to betray me..." He growled as he placed a talon forward on the ground.
"Especially you two..."

Daniel sighed as Willow looked a little nervous.
Behind the corrupted Turtle were the Queens who were still frozen in place.

They had mixed expressions ranging from anger, fear, and concern though the most prominent expression was on young Hazel's face.

She looked scared as she eyed Willow taking part in a fight against maybe one of the most powerful dragons they'd seen.

Daniel looked to Willow who seemed nervous herself as this would be her first genuine fight and it wasn't an easy opponent.

Willow was about to say something in hopes of easing the tension before Turtle suddenly lunged towards her, using his magic, he sent the fallen Sword breaker back to his hand through the air before slashing towards her throat.