Bad Time Trio

There was a tense silence as both teams stared one another down.
Daniel clutched his sickle tightly in front of him, demonstrating a sort of power like stance though he wasn't intending it.

Turtle stood a little tensely, holding out his talon as his Sword breaker spun vertically, levitating and almost dancing just above his palm.
He eyed the Queens carefully, the blade still twirling like a ballerina.

Finally Willow held her Tomahawk near the bottom of the wooden handle. She rested the spine and the blade itself over her shoulder and across her back.
The sharp end pointed upwards as she too looked over the situation though less intense as Daniel and Turtle.

Ruby scowled.
"It was you!" She shouted. "You're the one behind all this! You're Reaper!"
Though Daniel rolled his eyes.

"Okay, I don't think it's that dramatic, also I'm surprised you didn't figure it out sooner, a Skywing dragonet, Apparently against the Queens, very good fighting skills, Sound familiar?" He shrugged before he shook his head right afterwards.

"Doesn't matter anyways, we had our reasons for what we did and when you do find them out you'll see they're justifiable." He explained.

At this point Coral had finally come to join them and when she laid eyes on their weapons her face immediately fell.
"Why am I not surprised..." She said coldly.

Just behind her was a now fully healed Anemone which Daniel managed to lock eyes with.
She looked at him with what appeared to be a conflicted looked before giving him a grateful smile.
Thankful that he was willing to save her despite how much of a pain she'd been to him.

Daniel returned it, letting her know it was alright though it didn't last long as soon Sunny of all dragons spoke up from the side-lines.

"Hurricane... You're not a bad dragon, I've seen you help others, defend them. You have a great heart... So why are you doing this? What's you're reasoning...?"

Daniel sighed, "I'm sorry Sunny, but I can't say anything for good reason, just know that we're not the bad guys here..." Daniel replied though Coral barked a laugh.

"Not the bad guys!? Wasn't it just a member YOUR team who sliced up my daughter a few moments ago!?" She spat.

Daniel really wanted to say something to that, he wanted to tell them all that the Gatekeeper was the evil one, the one behind everything... But he couldn't.

He couldn't say a word. Nothing at all... This was the last thing the gatekeeper told him before he sent them to get the eye of Onyx which at this point he was contemplating of it was worth it or not.

He remembered the exact words he whispered in his ears...
'If you tell anyone... Anyone at all about my existence or my plans... Your precious world will be colored red... And it'll never see the light again!'

From that moment on he feared what the Gatekeeper meant by 'colored red' though he knew it was probably a bad thing on an enormous scale and as such couldn't afford to...

The gatekeeper also added one last line which made him even more fearful.
'And don't try to spread rumours behind my back... There are no surprises.. I can hear you... ALWAYS'

"Like I said... I can't tell you.. I can't say anything... Or we'll all regret it" He said though to no surprise, Coral and Snowfall didn't buy it at all.

"Stop it with your mind games!" Snowfall demanded as she took a step forward.
"I'm done with this, I think it's time we gave you some justice for your crimes!"

Turtle was the one who stepped up, regaining some confidence as he warned Snowfall.
"You really don't want to try whatever you're thinking of doing... It'll only end badly, for you at least"