Blood In The Water

Daniel watched as Turtle entered into the hatchery as his three of his brothers watched outside.

I was clear to Daniel that they were conflicted with what to do since they didn't want to hurt Turtle but also wanted to protect the eggs inside.

From what he remembered, the four of them were close to one another.
'And probably the only friends Turtle had before Jade mountain' he realised.

He knew he should just run into the hatchery and help Turtle find what they needed but something told him he couldn't just leave Turtles brothers outside.
Daniel sighed as he walked up to them.
"Get your asses off the ground already"

They looked up to him with confusion to which he told them again.
"Get your butts off the ground, you aren't going to do anything if you're all weeping"

"What..?" Spoke the guard on the left who he guessed was Fin, but it was the middle guard who spoke up.
Octopus, Daniel believed was his name
"Why are you doing this? What did the Kingdom of the Sea ever do to you?"

He didn't know how to answer that properly, it just happened that the Sea kingdom was where the next scroll was located.
He thought for a moment before he finally responded.

"Take a look around you, the chaos you see, you're probably thinking it's our fault... And you'd be right..."
Daniel said to which the Fin spoke up.

"So you do admit you're psychopaths!" He said angrily but Daniel shut him down.
"No, because you don't know our side of the story... What I'm trying to say is that just because you see something the way it is doesn't mean that's how it goes, it's not always black and white"

Fin fell silent, but Cerulean still asked one last question.
"Alright, well clearly we're not strong enough to stop you so we're not going to try but please just answer us this... Why are you doing this?"

Daniel was quick to answer, "Because The queens deserve it, The queens don't care about their tribes, they don't care about who live or dies... As long as their pretty faces are safe then it's fine... And I'm sick of it"

It was clear that Fin, Octopus, and Cerulean didn't quite understand what he meant however as Daniel saw their pondering faces he guessed they got the gist of how their queen actually wasn't the greatest.

"That's not the whole story, I can tell" Octopus said to which Daniel stopped and sighed a little.

"Alright, you want to know why we're really here?" he said as he took out the enchanted sceptre.
"You have to agree to never speak of this to anyone and to leave this place immediately"

The three Seawings exchanged glanced before they seemed to come to an agreement silently.

"Alright, we accept your terms" Cerulean spoke up and so Daniel tapped them all with the sceptre told them what he could.

He spoke the ominous prophecy which they were trying to stop as well as how these supposed 'scrolls of chaos' could potentially be a way to stop it. There were a lot of details he left out like the gatekeeper who he didn't think was needed to mention.

After he finished there was a crash of water which stole the Seawings' attention and with the distracted, Daniel ran into the hatchery and didn't bother looking back, he couldn't waste any more time and needed to leave before they started asking questions again.

Once inside he looked around for Turtle who was was examining the eggs of the hatchery.

The hatchery was large but cosy, the eggs sat on soft bundles of seaweed placed upon small stone pillars.