The Hunters Become The Hunted.

Now, three days later from the whole incident Daniel and the rest of his friends are now on the run. 
They had taken cover in the surrounding mountains near the Sky kingdom and Possibility. For the past three days as fear was at an all time high and there would be no doubt that dragons would be after them. 

As such they decided to lay low for a little while, it was during this time which they were able to gather themselves and think of a plan in a calm and civilised way. 
Well that was the plan, though in reality the three days were filled with worry with one large discussion one after the other. 

Today was no different as Daniel sat on a cool rock, under the cover of a small patch of trees which sheltered him from the afternoon sun. 
In the current moment there was another long discussion between Qibli and Winter which Daniel honestly didn't find surprising. 

Each of them wanted to do a different thing regarding the next step in how to tackle the issue at hand, neither of them could agree and it had spiralled into another one of their usual arguments. 

"Qibli! Are you out of your mind? Listen to yourself right now! Your idea is terrible!" Winter yelled. 
He still had his cloak on with his hood down, Daniel didn't know why but he didn't really care. It was probably something to do with covering most of his scales from the hot sun since he preferred the cold.

"Winter!" Qibli responded angrily. "All of us know that since the events of the mountain, we're going to be hunted down even more then we already were, we need help."

"Yes I understand your point, But going into a place filled with dragons who all fear us and probably want to kill us is a TERRIBLE idea!"  He argued. 
"Even if It's possibility and one of the more safe areas in Phyrria, there's bound to be at least a few people who recognise us as the 'kidnapped dragonets' or even worse... Bounty hunters... Face it Qbli, It's too risky"

Qibli however only smiled, "High risk high reward" He stated. "If we can find someone who's willing to take us in then we'll be in a much better position then we'd ever be in if we were on the run." 

Winter groaned as he put both of his talons to his face. 
"YES I understand that! But don't you think this is a little TOO risky for us?" He asked, looking around for someone else's approval. 
"You've had your fair share of wacky ideas which end up working somehow but this is essentially a suicide mission! There's no way we get out of this without drawing attention to ourselves and in the position we're in currently I don't think that's a great idea."

Qibli still didn't budge and just as he was about to say something else Daniel stepped in to stop the argument.
"Okay, I believe that this has gone on long enough" He said as he walked over to the arguing dragons. 

"Hurricane please knock some sense into this guy! He's going to get us all killed!" He called worriedly as he strongly gestured to Qibli who retorted quickly. 

"That's a lie! I'm trying to get us help! You of all dragons should know we can't do this on our own!"

Both dragons had good opinions on the matter as on one side it was true that if they could get help from someone outside it would be great but then again, attempting to do that would have a high chance of being caught by the Queens.

'Man... what do I do here? They're both looking at me for an answer, of which I don't have...' Daniel thought glumly.

Both Winter and Qibli looked towards Daniel, waiting patiently for what he had to say. 
A few moments of silence passed as Daniel thought frantically to make up a response for them before he eventually sighed. 

"Alright... I'll admit that we do need some help from someone outside if we want to stay ahead of the queens..." He finally said. 

Qiblis face lit up meanwhile Winters fell to an annoyed growl. 
"Hurricane... I understand your logic but just where do you plan to find someone who can help us?" Winter asked with a hint of annoyance.