Eyes Of Chaos

Daniel, Willow and Sundew were walking down the main hall towards where the Queens were waiting for them.
The rest of his Winglet had also already gotten the message, as well as Cricket who was also called upon.

It was a little strange why the entirety of the Winglet specifically was called instead of just a few dragons. Though he didn't question it as he guessed it would be answered in the meeting.

His eye still hurt a lot and honestly probably looked like it too.
He had taken off his makeshift eyepatch as it just ended up making the wound more irritating and didn't help it much.

However It was the least of his problems as when they finally arrived at the cave they were met with concerned faces from both his Winglet, Cricket, and the Queens.

Turtle and Qibli had their eyes fully widened, Moon covered her mouth a little meanwhile Star, Kinkajou, and Peril only gave him a look of concern.
Finally, Winter didn't even look at him, already knew how bad it was since it happened right in front of him.

The queens had mixed Faces of shock from how badly his wound was as well as a slight smile from Coral who seemed pleased with his injury.
'probably still angry with how her little princess was beat up... Oh well, she deserved it, and I don't have any remorse'
Cricket opened her mouth to say something but that's when Daniel quickly spoke up.

"Nothing... Happened..." He said with a pause between both words as he glared at the dragons in the room.
He was in no mood to be there and it was clear as day to the other dragons too so nobody questioned any further.

Nobody.. Except for Coral and her smug attitude.
"You had it coming for breaking my daughters jaw."

Daniels face fell but then formed a wicked smile.
"Yeah! And I'll do it again! That 'daughter' of yours is a real piece of work but you just don't see it since you spoil her beyond belief! Besides... Someone had to show her where her place was."

The sheer fact that he spoke back to Coral in such a way seemed to silence the rest of the dragons, many of them glared at him with beady eyes, Turtle shot him a subtle smile, showing his appreciation for standing up to her.
Daniel noticed this and smiled back before Coral got up.

"Watch your tone dragonet. Remember who you're speaking to." The dark blue dragon said.
Tsunami was on the other side of the cave and was giving Hurricane a 'you messed up' look while Glory simply sighed dismissively.

Daniel smiled,
"Oh I know exactly who I'm speaking to, I'm speaking to a dragon who calls herself a queen but actually only cares about her two daughters and wouldn't care less if her entire kingdom was to be destroyed as long as they were safe."

Tsunami looked at him, it was clear she wanted to say something to defend her mother but instead she only gave him a disappointed look... Even she knew that Daniel was right, though she wouldn't ever admit it.

He continued nonetheless.
"You spoiled Anemone beyond belief to the point where she thinks she deserves automatic respect for anything! The only thing I can describe that with it bad parenting."

Coral growled.
"How dare you! I'll have you know that I'm an excellent parent!"
She tapped Tsunami on the head affectionately and Daniel rolled his eyes, although his emotions fell to a form of slight anger when he saw Turtles upset face.

"Oh really? Well if you're such and excellent mother, name all of your kids in this room. Right now."
Coral gave him a puzzled look but did as he said.
"Easy, Tsunami my daughter is the only one in this room that's from the royal family."

This only made Daniels anger fester more as so did the Jade Winglet as they shot sympathetic looks towards Turtle who wasn't even looking at Tsunami nor Coral anymore.
Tsunami noticed this and since she could remember names, she realised Coral forgot to mention Turtle who was also part of their family.