Prologue

It was a dark beautiful night as the full moon was shining down and it was raining a little bit as there was a trail ones that look like the ones when people either want to hike through the forest or to the mountains.

Then two hoodie figures were walking down the trail as one of them was carrying a medium size cardboard box and both their eyes were shadowed as a tear went down from the slight shorted figure as they were carrying the cardboard box, soon they fou...

Then two hoodie figures were walking down the trail as one of them was carrying a medium size cardboard box and both their eyes were shadowed as a tear went down from the slight shorted figure as they were carrying the cardboard box, soon they found a spot by a tree and the figure placed down the box and then carefully opened the top to look inside the box and inside were five babies sleeping peacefully all curled up together, the first baby was wrapped in a magenta blanket with pictures of cupcakes, donuts and others sweets with tiny little faces on them, the second one wrapped in a yellow blanket with pictures of floral white flowers on it, the third was wrapped in a simple basic light blue blanket, the fourth one was wrapped in a beautiful purple nebula galaxy blanket, and the last one is wrapped in a dark green with a picture of a small dragon as it was breathing fire. The figure was staring at the babies until the other figure placed down their hand on the second figure shoulder and spoke in a male voice as he said sadly "Come on dear, I know this hard for you even for me but we must do what's best for them".

The second figure only nodded their head slowly as they stand up and places their hand on the man's hand that's on their shoulder and spoke in a female voice as she says "I-I know..." and just before they were about to leave they heard silent whimpering and the female quickly turns around and saw the baby that was wrapped in the light blue blanket twitching around as the baby starts to cry, the female bents down and quickly starts rocking the baby back and forth as the baby was still crying and then she noticed the other babies were starting to move in their sleep hearing their sibling cry.

"Shh... Shh... It's okay... It's okay... Calm down, I'm here mommy's here" the female says softly as she calms down one of her babies and then began to sing a lullaby to calm them down.

🎶I pray you'll be my eyes🎶

🎶And watch her where she goes🎶

🎶And help her to be wise🎶

🎶Help me to let go🎶

The baby cease her crying and looks up with puffy eyes and looks at the woman in awe as the female softly smiles down at her down and gently traces her hand on the baby's cheek as the baby felt her mother's hand and nuzzles into it.

🎶Every mother's prayer🎶

🎶Every child knows🎶

🎶Lead her to a place🎶