The Great Wall Race

Narrator's POV

A montage of racecars are seen driving around for the Great Wall Race.

"Once a year, this city becomes more than a city. Once a year, these streets... become more than streets. This year... the winner will become... immortal!"

And the camera cuts and zooms out to show a giant trophy shaped as a Peach of Immortality as it then fades to a television screen, Mk and Mei gasped while gawking, the Krew looked awe and surprised while both Bai He and Aphmau was also in awe. "A Peach of Immortality!" Mk says and Pigsy asked in confusion "Uh, Peach of what now?" and both Mk and Mei gasped in horror before ranting at Pigsy for not knowing what the Peaches of Immortality are as this made Bai He looked confused and looks at Lunar as she only shrugs, Gold and Funneh both sweatdrop at this, Rainbow and Aphmau both giggles and while Draco snickers at his friends bickering at Pigsy and then Tang clears his throat interrupting the conversation as he says "If you'll allow me. Legend says there is a sacred field of trees which grows in the Heavenly Realm, protected by the gods themselves. Every few thousand years, these trees bring forth the Peaches of Immortality. Against the wishes of the Heavenly Host, the Monkey King took them all, making himself immortal!".

"Hold up. I thought Monkey King was already immortal" Pigsy asked even more confused as Aphmau asked in confusion as well "Yeah I agree with Pigsy, isn't he already immortal?" while Mk, Mei, the Krew and Bai He looked amazed by the story. "Piggy, Aph, you guys are missing the point! Whoever wins this race will..." Mei starts to say and then the screen transitions from the TV screen showing the commercial to Red Son holding an advertisement for the race as he says "Live forever!".

Noticing his parents weren't listening to him and asked angrily "A-Are you two even listening?!" and Princess Iron fan says "Uh... something about peaches? Look, your schemes are quaint, but I never much cared for stone fruit" and Red son looks at her shocked and then says "But... the peaches are powerful!" as he tried to convince them. "Like the Weather Station was powerful? Why don't you just run along, hmm? Can't you see Mommy and Daddy have important business with an ancient power source" Princess Iron fan says while gesturing another area where the Bull Clones are using pickaxes to dig up an ancient box that's glowing blue energy and conducting blue electricity and DBK is sitting on his throne looking at the box while his eyes were glowing blue like as if he was in a trance.

"Fine!" Red son yells causing DBK to snap out of his trance and looks over at him. "You two stay here in your hole digging your 'mysterious power source'. Ugh, I am going to win the race, and when I get that peach, I'm not sharing!" Red son says as he left. "Foolish boy. If I were to race, I would crush him!" DBK says as he clenched his fist and then Princess Iron fan says "It would be wrong of us to shatter our son's ambitions. That's far too cruel. Even for demons" then the two of them devilishly laugh and stopped.

Back at the Noodle Shop

Mk, Mei, Bai He, Aphmau and the Krew were all outside in front of the shop as Mei was cleaning her motorcycle and Mk says "This is huge! Those other racers won't stand a chance!" and Mei looks at the group and says "Right? I know the track like the back of my hand! The back alleys, the front alleys, the sideway alleys. All the alleys! I was made for this!" while posing on her motorcycle causing Draco to smile at her while drinking a smoothie, Funneh smiles as the other girls giggled.

"Yep! I'm totally gonna win this thing" Mk says all the sudden causing Draco to choke and cough his smoothie as the girls looked at him in shock and disbelief while Bai He only blinks, the Krew and Aphmau knew Mei is racing, but Mk? Mei looks at him and says "Wait, what? You're not racing. I'm racing. You've been watching me train for months! This should not be a surprise" as she glares at him. "Oh, yeah, uh, I just thought you were doing that stuff for me" Mk says as he gave a cheeky smile and blinks twice, Aphmau raised an eyebrow while the Krew deadpanned at this and then Mei growls while glaring menacingly at him as her green dragon surrounded her making Mk shrunk back in fear.