Impossible Delivery

Narrator's POV

"What?"

Was the first thing Gold says as she looks at Mk dumbfounded and while stirring a batter for a dessert recipe that she was trying out. "Yeah, Gold! Come on please, I really want you to come with me while I go train with Monkey King!" and this made Gold raised an eyebrow asked "Why can't you ask Draco or Funneh to come with you?" and this made Mk pout while saying "Well, Draco is delivering orders while Funneh is helping Aph with something. Please will you come, Monkey King wants to see you again and I promise I'll be more focus on my deliveries!" and Gold sweatdrops as she thought sarcastically 'Yeah, it's not like you constantly get distracted very easily anyways' and then realized what Mk said first. "Wait... Monkey King wants to... see me?" Gold asked confused and curious on why Monkey King wants to see her. Mk smiles while saying "Yeah for a while he's been asking me if I could bring you!" and Gold blinks.

"Um... Are you sure that's a good idea? It's not I have a problem or anything it's just... Rainbow or Uncle Pigsy might need my help with something in the kitchen or..." Gold starts to say before Aphmau cuts in by saying "Oh hey, Gold Pigsy just told me to tell you you're on your break" and then leaves and Gold groans while Mk cheered and then Gold sighs and says "... Fine. I'll come" and Mk quickly grabs her arm and runs out the shop and heading towards Flower Fruit Mountain while saying "Trust me Gold! You're gonna like him and the best thing is you'll get to see those little monkeys again!".

"Wait! Can I at least change my clothes real quick, Mk!?".

At the Beach

After quickly heading to the apartment to change clothes Mk and Gold were now at the beach and Gold asked "Uh... And how are we supposed to get to Flower Fruit Mountain, Mk?" and then Mk looks her and quickly says "Please don't hate me!" and then he extended his staff and quickly grabs Gold before they were launched in the air.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Gold screams while hanging onto Mk as they flew in the air, soon they've reached Flower Fruit Mountain and as they were falling down and Mk faceplate on the ground while Gold landed gracefully and perfectly as she muttered with a smile "And she sticks the landing!".

Then she looks at Mk and says "Uh, we're gonna need to teach you how to land properly without getting your face hit on the ground all the time Mk" and she could hear Mk muffled an 'okay' and this made her giggle, then Mk gets up and sheepishly smi...

Then she looks at Mk and says "Uh, we're gonna need to teach you how to land properly without getting your face hit on the ground all the time Mk" and she could hear Mk muffled an 'okay' and this made her giggle, then Mk gets up and sheepishly smiles at her and says "Alright let's go" and soon the two started heading towards the mountain and once they've reached the waterfall Mk touched the waterfall and then the gold glyph appeared and the water splits open like a curtain and the two quickly went inside and reached Monkey King's house and then Mk yells at the top of his lungs "MONKEY KING!? YOU HERE!? I'M READY TO TRAIN AND I BROUGHT GOLD WITH ME!?" and this made Gold wince at his loud voice and then looks at Mk confused and says "Mk? Was that really necessary? I don't think I should be here thou-. . .".