🎃🕸️🕷️🎇 Funneh's Birthday🎇💀🕷️🎃

Narrator's POV

It was the month of the spooky month or to some people; Halloween. Megapolis City was filled with spooky and wonderful decorations of spooks and creeps, the streets was alight with glowing orbs, soft and warm despite the autumn chill. Lanterns were draped across branches and posts as smaller carved pumpkins rested atop stoops and window panes, each containing a uniqueness made by their crafter and telling a story of paper folds and knife carvings. Today was not only Halloween, but it is also Funneh's birthday too on this spooky day.

Let's see how everyone is celebrating the holiday and birthday.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the Krew's Apartment, Funneh is sitting at the kitchen table smiling as Vee and Ally were both bringing Funneh's Halloween theme birthday cake to the table while Aphmau and the Krew started singing.

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you~

Ally and Vee both placed down the cake in front of Funneh as she was smiling while they continued singing.

Happy Birthday, dear Funneh. Happy birthday to you~

Funneh blows the candles and the Krew, Aphmau, Vee and Ally cheered as they clapped for their sister/sister figure as well. "Happy birthday, big sister Funneh!" Vee says as she hugs Funneh, who laughs and hugs her back. "Alright guys, we can all eat the cake later because... We're Gonna Go Trick Or Treating!!" Draco and Rainbow both exclaimed, making everyone cheer in excitement. "Okay guys, after we get our costumes on we'll meet up with the others at Uncle Pigsy's shop and we'll not only have fun, but also celebrate Funneh's birthday too" Gold says, making Funneh smile at her older sister.

Timeskip to 5:15 in the Afternoon

"Alright aaaand... Done!" Ally says as she finishes putting blush on Vee's face before asking "Well... What do you think, Vee?" and then Ally grabs a small mirror to show Vee the makeup style she did while looking at her neon lights costume too.

 What do you think, Vee?" and then Ally grabs a small mirror to show Vee the makeup style she did while looking at her neon lights costume too

( ↑This is Vee's makeup and costume↑ )

"It's pretty along with your costume too Ally!" Vee says, making Ally smile as she's wearing a Athena costume.