The Search for the Gifted Valiant Warrior's Horn

Narrator's POV

It had been two days since the Monkie Gang, the Spider Goons and the Krew's incident in the Dragon Palace of the East Sea. Right now, Funneh is gently knocking on T.E.A's backdoor as she had a concerned look on her face while everyone was sleeping. "Ao Bing? Ao Bing, please answer me. Everyone's worried about you... Even me" Funneh said and while inside the room Ao Bing was sitting on the bed, looking down with his eyes shadowed as he had dried tear stains on his face. He hadn't been the same after he had witnessed his home being destroyed and he even locked himself away not talking to anyone, even Mei despite her effort trying to comfort her cousin but failed.

Soon the sound of the door opening was heard, making Ao Bing look up and sees Funneh coming in as she walked over to him and sat down next to him as she gently grabbed both of his hands and then asked softly "Ao Bing, are you ok?" and this made Ao Bing look at her and replied "I'm fine, please don't worry Funneh" and Funneh says "You know you can tell me anything... right?" and Ao Bing quickly said "Yes. Everything's fine" and Funneh didn't seem convinced before she sighed and gently cupped Ao Bing's cheek and says "If you're ready to talk... I'll be here to listen Ao Bing... Whenever you're ready" and then gently pressed her lips against Ao Bing's cheek before getting up and left the room. Ao Bing stares at the door before sighing, lays down on the bed and closed his eyes for a moment.

Back with Funneh

Funneh sighed as she gently placed her forehead on the door and closed her eyes before she left, went outside and hugged herself as she looked at the sky and she had so many emotions and then her eyes shadowed as she remembered what LBD said to her.

"Pitiful last words... Just like your Mother's"

Soon tears appeared as they started falling down as Funneh's eyes were still shadowed before she dropped on her knees and hid her face in her arms as she started sobbing. After all those years, Funneh thought her parents never loved her or her siblings until LBD revealed that her parents sacrifice themselves to save them... The Krew.

Funneh couldn't stop sobbing before she looked up and shakingly says "I-I-I'm so s-s-sorry! I-I-I'm s-so sorry! I can n-n-never forgive myself... I-I'm so s-s-sorry... Mom... Dad... I'm sorry..." and continued crying and then someone spoke out to her.

"Funneh?"

Funneh turns around and saw Gold standing there looking at her in concern. "Funneh... Do you wanna to talk?" Gold asked as she went to Funneh, who sighed before saying "...No" and this made Gold frown before she went to her sister and pulled her into a hug as Funneh continued crying and then Gold says "It's not your fault Funneh" and while still crying Funneh choked out "N-No... I can't... I'm a terrible person... I didn't realized how much our parents loved us... And it's all my fault!" and sobs while Gold holds Funneh tightly and close to her.

She comforts Funneh as she continued sobbing while Gold even felt a single tear coming down and while unknown to them, Monkey King was watching them along with Aphmau and Ally as they watched with sadness and sympathy. All of a sudden Gold started singing, making Funneh look up at her.

Gold:🎶I didn't know what you were going through🎶

🎶I thought that you were fine🎶

🎶Why did you have to hide?🎶

Funneh pulled away as she looked away in shame as she also sang.