🎉Happy Birthday, Lunar🎂

Today is a special day because it's February 28, Lunar's birthday. And right now Funneh is in the kitchen cooking pancakes while the rest of the Krew were setting up the table and they're all still wearing their pajamas while Funneh had an apron on her as she cooks the pancakes, she flips the last pancake and places it on the pile of pancakes and pours the syrup and then adds strawberries and blueberries on the pile of pancakes.

 And right now Funneh is in the kitchen cooking pancakes while the rest of the Krew were setting up the table and they're all still wearing their pajamas while Funneh had an apron on her as she cooks the pancakes, she flips the last pancake and pl...

"Ok, Pancakes Are Done, Guys!" She says as she places all five plates on the table while Gold pours orange juice in each cup. "Alright I'll wake up Lunar and everyone get ready" Funneh says with a grin and quickly ran off towards Lunar's room.

In Lunar's room

Lunar is sleeping peacefully in her bed, what she didn't know was that Funneh came in and tiptoed over to her little sister's bed and whispers "Psssst! Lunar" Lunar yawns and stretches her arms as her eyes were still closed as she mumbles still half asleep "Mm, yeah?".

"Happy birthday" Funneh says gently.

"To you..." Lunar sang automatically finishing the birthday song in her sleep and this caused Funneh to giggle as she says "It's your birthday". Lunar still half asleep and sang again "To me... It's my birthday" and this caused Funneh to slightly laugh and pulls the covers and says "Come on, Lunar! Kitty wants you to get up too, right Kitty?" as she holds up Kitty and tries to imitate her like how Lunar does it "Meow, Meow, Meow!" and this made Lunar gasp as her eyes flickered open and exclaims happily "It's my birthday!" Funneh smiles and hugs Lunar as she hugs back while saying "Happy Birthday Lunar!" they broke the hug and Lunar says "Thanks Funneh" and Funneh grabs Lunar's hand and pulls her up causing Lunar to laugh as Funneh says "Come on, let's eat some breakfast!".

Lunar quickly grabs Kitty before both girls left her room and went to the kitchen then Gold, Draco and Rainbow exclaimed "Happy Birthday Lunar!" as they ran to Lunar and pulled her into a group hug as Lunar laughs and says "Thanks guys" and saw the table ready as there were pancakes and orange juice. Lunar smiles and says "Wow guys, the pancakes look great" and she sits down and looks at her siblings and says "Come on guys! Don't want the food to get cold, huh?" and this caused everyone to laugh as they sat down and started eating the pancakes as they were talking. "Okay Lunar. After you're done eating, I want you to go to your room and change into an outfit I bought you for your special day" Gold says and Lunar nods then she looks at Funneh and says "Also Funneh Kitty says she likes your pancakes and that they're delicious" and Funneh says "Well thank you Kitty I'm glad you like my pancakes".

"Lunar, Today this will be your best birthday and We'll Make Sure Of It!" Rainbow says and causing the Krew to cheer as Lunar giggles at her siblings.

After Eating Breakfast

After helping cleaning up the table from breakfast Lunar goes into her room and changes into the outfit that Gold bought her and looks in her mirror and looks at her outfit. It's a beautiful black, purple and hint of white dress with arm sleeves with flower designs on along with purple boots to match as her hair was in a nice bun as well. Lunar smiles, she loved it.