The Search of the Witch's Magic Broomstick

Narrator's POV

After Funneh, Lunar and the Spider Goons fought against the 'Not Mayor', they started their journey to find the others while searching for the pieces for the Elemental Staff of Might. Right now, they were in a forest taking shelter in a cave as it was raining.

Syntax and Huntsman both finished collecting firewood for the campfire as Lunar used her magic to start the fire. "Lunar, you shouldn't be using your magic! You'll drain yourself from using too much magic!" Syntax scolded Lunar, who rolled her eyes a little and says "Will you relax, would you? Beside you said don't use dark magic and I was using my regular and little magic to get a little fire going for us" and this made Syntax sigh in irritation before typing on his pad on his wrist.

Lunar giggled as Stringbean nuzzled against her cheek and while Ender was laying next to her as he closes his eyes for a nap. Spider Queen smiled softly at Lunar before noticing that Funneh wasn't with them and looked around before seeing her staring at the rain, Funneh has emotionless eyes as she continued staring at the rain before wincing a little as she looked at her right shoulder noticing a wound that she got during the fight with the 'Not Mayor'. Spider Queen saw this and frowned feeling worried before looking around and saw some plants nearby, Syntax noticed Spider Queen was signaling him to get the plant and give it to Funneh.

He nods before getting up and grabs the plant and walks over to Funneh as she saw this and gave him a questionable look. "This plant grew in the sewers where our lab was. It'll make you feel better" Syntax said before pouring the substance on his hand and then gently rubs it on Funneh's shoulder, making her wince a bit before relaxing as it did help soothe the pain. "Thanks.." Funneh said and Syntax nods before putting the plant down next to her and says "The plant will help" and he gets up and went back to the others as Funneh watches him and then she sighs before looking at the plant, grabs it and brings it close to her.

Meanwhile Somewhere Else

Funneh, Lunar, Stringbean, Ender and the Spider goons were all seen from inside a crystal ball as someone was watching them, more specifically at Lunar and the person cackles as their eyes were shadowed before saying with an evil grin "Looks like I found you, my traitorous Lena~" before looking over their shoulders and says "Bring her to me".

Later that Night

It was still raining and it started thundering while unknown to everyone, two shadowy figures were looking at the cave that the group was in and the two figures revealed to be two tall giant-like, inky-black creatures with yellow beady eyes as they started walking close to the cave.

Funneh stirred a little from her sleep at the lack of warmth since the campfire died out when she suddenly heard footsteps approaching the cave as Funneh saw a rock next to her moved a little and then she slowly got up, looked outside and quietly ...

Funneh stirred a little from her sleep at the lack of warmth since the campfire died out when she suddenly heard footsteps approaching the cave as Funneh saw a rock next to her moved a little and then she slowly got up, looked outside and quietly gasped, then suddenly someone shushed and she looked to her left see it was Syntax as he says "Heartless" and this made Funneh's eyes widened at the name as they both continued looking at the creatures that were coming close, near the cave.